eleven

2 months later...

Kiara

Standing in front of the mirror, I was adoring my outfit. I was dressed up in a black full sleeves top with a grey mini skirt. My dark brown hair straightened out reaching till just a bit above my waist.

I always loved long hairs. I rarely use to go for a cut as I thought I would look weird in short hair. When I was in high school, I was barely able to take care of my hair and my mother use to taunt me by saying 'when you can't take care of your hair, why to keep it, have a bob cut'. But obviously I never listened.

I paired up my outfut with white sneakers. I love wearing sneakers and I would chose sneakers over heels anyday.

I loved my attire. Perfect for a day out in Italy.

It's been 4 days since we arrived here. After a month of our marriage when our work loosened out a bit, Vihaan's parents surprised us with our honeymoon plan.

We initially wanted to refuse but then when they mentioned Italy, who were we to refuse.

So, here we are in Italy for our honeymoon or more like buddymoon.

It's our last day here. So, I wanted to make the most out of this day. I mean, I ain't coming to Italy everytime, right?

Yes, Kia. You ain't.

Throughout our four days, we went to a lot of places. We visited The Colosseum, the oval amphitheater in Rome. The Vatican City, The Pantheon, The Roman Forum and the Centro Storico captivated us very badly. I was thrilled by the artsy of the country.

Italy is vibe.

"Are you done?" A deep voice came behind me.

I turned to look at my dear husband. He was clad in a white shirt gracing his broad shoulders with black jeans. His shirt was rolled up in sleeves.

There's really something sexy about rolled up sleeves.

Standing up in a 6'1" height, he was looking really alluring. His defind cheekbones and concrete jaws for his dashing personality.

Why does have to be so hot?

"Yeah." I moved closer to him and looked into his brown eyes which was filled with joy. His earthy smell swirling around me.

I grabbed his collars and whispered softly, "You look good."

"I always do." He playfully shrugged his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness as he placed a soft kiss in my cheeks. He wrapped his one arm around my shoulder and lead me towards the door.

♡♡♡

I was roaming in the La Rinascente department store. The centre was filled with high end luxury brand stores. It was fascinating.

I decided to buy a dress and went to the billing counter. While the man was checking the dress, I gave my card to him. I look back around to find Vihaan. He didn't came inside the store as he got an urgent call.

I turn my attention back to the man and said, "Ho gya? Ohh, I mean-".

"Ho gya hai tujhse to pyaar sajna." He started singing and I was taken back as I slightly chuckled.

I took out fist to him and said, "Indian?" and pointed my fingers to us.

He joined his fist to mine, "Yeah, I'm from Chennai. You're here to travel?"