seven

Kiara woke up by the ringing of her alarm. She yawned wanting to go back to sleep again but checked her phone.

It was 6:30 a.m.

She turned around and saw a figure lying beside her.

She sat up straight immediately.

Who's this creature?

Ah, he's my husband.

She took a sigh of relief as realization flood over her that she's married now. She slapped her forehead for her stupidity.

She took a close look at his face found herself smiling.

He looks so cute and peaceful.

Kia, he's also in love with another woman.

That soured her mood. But then she smirked and thought.

Let's see till when he'll be.

She shooked off the thought as she didn't wanted to ruin her day.

She went to the bathroom and took a bath. She came back inside the room wearing a bathrobe. She searched for her dresses and found a cute dress.

Uh, you have to wear a saree, you dipshit.

Ah yes.

She took out a saree and then took a look at her husband who was still in his deep sleep.

She went inside the bathroom to change. She started wearing it as taught by her mother.

After a lot of struggles she pulled it off.

"Good job, Kia. You did good."

She did a light makeup and then took a look at the mirror. She was wearing a red saree paired with golden blouse. She was contented with her look.

When she came out, she noticed Vihaan sitting up going through his phone. The noise of the door distracted him and he glanced up to see Kiara in the red saree.

He found her so pretty that he couldn't take his eyes off. She was looking gorgeous. He couldn't believe he got such a beautiful wife.

"How am I looking?" Kiara asked him but seemed to got no reply. He was so mesmerized by her that neither he could stop staring at her nor did he heard her.

"Like you're made for me." He was in his own heaven of his wife's beauty.

She came closer to him and smirked at his reaction and said, "Am I looking that pretty that you can't take your eyes off?"

"Yeah." He said staring at her still in his own daze.

She couldn't resist the fact that she could affect him this much.

He, breaking out of his trance said, "Your looking really pretty."

"I know." He chuckled at this.

His wife is really unique.

She moved across the room away from him and said, "You know my mother gave me 'how to wear the saree' for one hour before our marriage. I finally pulled it off with do much difficulty."

She rolled her eyes and said, "How much tension we have, right?"

"You do know that your family is coming for breakfast, right. What do you say that, ha pehli rasoi. So for that you have to go inside that bathroom and get ready." She pointed at the bathroom noticing he wasn't moving.

"You do know cooking, right?"

She scoffed at this and said, "Mr. Vihaan Agarwal. Trust me, you'll be kissing my hands and complimenting me after eating."

"Hope so." He said came towards her to take the towel from the sofa beside her.

Just as he came close, Kiara unaware of his presence behind her turned around and bumped into him.

Startled, he immediately wrapped his muscular arms around her waist to keep her steady. Her soft skin passing the warmth to his cold hands.

They were so close to each other that their face was almost touching. She looked so ethereal against him. They kept staring at each savoring the moment. None wanting to leave.

Her cheeks turning red due to their proximity. She wanted him to be more closer to her. She loved the comfort of his body.

He tucked her fallen strands behind her ears and caressed her cheeks delicately. He held her as if she would disappear the moment he holds back.

 He held her as if she would disappear the moment he holds back

"Vihaan. You should get ready." She whispered so lightly that her voice felt like that of an angel to him.

His angel.

He removed his arms with a nervous smile forming in his face and took the towel and ran inside the bathroom.

She kept staring at his figure and then turned towards the mirror and saw her face glowing with happiness.

Snap out of it, Kia. You have to make breakfast.

She then went to the kitchen to prepare.

♡♡♡