fifteen

The worst feeling in this world is
being hurt by someone you love.

Words.

Words don't have the power to hurt you, unless the person who said them means a lot to you.

It's easy to say something to someone, but you don't realize how much your words must have hurt.

Kiara became Vihaan's whole world when he fell in love with her. But it took a few words for her to show him that he is not even a part of her world.

Her words hit him like a arrow straight to his heart.

Trust

A relationship with no trust is like a car without gas. You can stay in it but it won't go anywhere.

Love cannot live when there is no trust.

Vihaan trust on Kiara was like the fruit of his love. But it took a few seconds for her to show him just how little to no trust she had on him. She cannot even begin to love Vihaan if she can't trust him.

It pained his heart to know that after all the time they spent together, she think it's all fake.

Communication

Communication in a relationship is like oxygen is to life. Without it, dies.

No relationship can prosper without proper communication.

Kiara didn't even bothered asking him or communicating with him and assumed the whole situation by herself.

They were just two people without communication.

Vihaan was hurt that the woman he loves with all his heart thinks so low of him. The woman who is his wife doesn't loves him back. It pains him when he can't see her smile which he had grown to love the most in this world. It saddens him that they go can't back to the way they were.

It's been a week since Kiara has been trying to talk to him, to apologize to him and clear all the misunderstandings, but all in vain. She wants to go to him and shout that she loves him but he is hell bent on ignoring her. He doesn't even have his breakfast nowadays and leaves early for the office.

She didn't thought that her stupdity and immaturity would cost her this.

Two days ago, Vihaan's parent's called them for a family get together which included Kiara's family also. They acted like a happy couple, smiling to each other not wanting their parents to know about their situation. But deep down, they both wanted their smile to be real. They both were aching to just forget everything but they couldn't.

But Kiara was determined to get back Vihaan and she would apologize and apologize to make him forgive her.

♡♡♡

The night was still young when their room was sparkling with the charm giving it a dreamy look. The string lights along with the voile curtains gracing the bed with allure.

She wanted to apologize qnd confess her love to Vihaan without any distraction. She was nervous as she didn't knew if he would forgive her or not but she was ready to take the risk.

Dressed in a short mini black lace off shoulder dress with her hair falling freely, she was waiting for the arrival of her husband.

The creaking of the door made Kiara aware of Vihaan's presence. Entering the room, he was filled with confusion looking around the starry decor of the room.

His blazer resting in his arms, his white shirt with rolled up sleeves, few of the top buttons undone and narrow black pants, he was a sight to behold for Kiara. His arms exposing the art of tattoos.