Epilogue

"Youuuuuu!!!!!" Vihaan was startled by the loud shriek as he turned towards the direction.

"No, hell no." Kiara said while walking towards him. Vihaan was confused as to what was going on.

"What?" He asked.

She came close to him and kept her hands on her waist, while shooking her head.

"You cannot wear this." She said pointing towards his black shirt which hung over his body.

He's looking so hot. Dammit. She thought.

Looking down to his shirt, he smirked. "So, should I go naked to the office?"

She gave him a deathly glare in response.

"You cannot wear this shirt."

"But why?"

"Because it's black."

He was baffled by her words which were not making sense to him.

"So what?"

"So what, huh?" She dramatically exclaimed. "Do you even know how much girls love black shirt on men? You'll go wearing this shirt and other girls will start swooning over you. No, that can't happen."

"And so what, angel?"

Giving him a pointing look she said, "Ek ko pata liya na. Aur kyu pata na hai." (You already wooed one. Why do you need to woo more?)

He again smirked realising things. "Are you jealous, angel?"

She nodded like an innocent child. "Yes, I am. I don't want others looking at my husband." She stood on her tip toes a little, trying to fix his collars. "He's only mine."

His heart swooned at her declaration. He couldn't help but admire the beauty standing in front of him. And she's his. His angel.

Chuckling he spoke, "But I have my eyes for you."

"As you should." She patted his chest lightly.

He placed his lips on hers, kissing her and enjoying every single moment while she wrapped his arms around his neck.

♡♡♡

1 year later...

Walking through secluded hallway with her hands lifting her lehenga up trying to ease her walking, she was looking like the epitome of charmness.
With the right touches of pink in her yellow lehenga, it was a striking goal of attractiveness.