Kabanata 4🎵

Shouts may heard as many students scattered around the hallway racing outside after the school bell rang indicating that it's dismissal.

Some are pushing each other on the side so that they can go outside first. Girls around was holding their makeups and retouching their faces even their faces still look the same. They look like clowns.

You and Mina walk side by side, having a small conversation about the things that happened today. Not minding the messy and noisy students around.

You two have your own world. You're super fond of how friendly she was to you and how would she smiled widely while talking about random things and questiong about their weird existence.

Your classes was okay except from the fact that students around keeps on staring at you or should I say glaring. Glaring because a very gorgeous Myoui Mina is talking to you.

You even remember being classmates with that Irene in your history class. The first thing she do to you after you step your feet inside is rolled her eyes away. Like really? What's up with her?

You're just glad that Mina keeps you company so that you're not gonna be lonely. She managed to keep you awake about the boring topics the teachers discussing in front. Well Mina is your classmate from most of your subjects.

"Are you sure you're going home already?" Mina asked once again.

She's been asking you that since a while ago. She've been wanting to invite you to hang out with each other after class. You know, try to get to know each other.

You established a friendship with her in a short period of time. She keeps on talking to you, throwing jokes even if it's not funny. She's trying to get your attention out of the students that is cursing you around.

You even learned that Mina is really rich and popular. Her father owns one of the most successful business here in South Korea, Japan and some other countries of the world.

She's a Japanese but she started schooling here in Korea because of her father's business. You're so happy because you love Japan especially watching anime. You even learned Japanese on your own using some of the book your mother have back in your home so that it's a lot easier for you to understand watching anime without subtitles.

You even flexed your Japanese in front of Mina a while ago that made her surprised and amazed at the same time. She didn't expect someone like you to be fond of things like anime and culture of Japan.

They also have their own company named 'Myoui Corp.'

She said that her parents tell her that The Myoui Corp. will be hers someday after she graduated college.

You can't help but to feel envious. Good for her that there is already a future that's waiting for her while you? You're not sure, given the situation you are in right now, it seems impossible.

"Nah, I can't. I have other errands to do. Maybe another day." You answered Mina while tracing your steps on the ground, deeply in thoughts.

Even if you wanted to go, you can't because there are much more important things for you to do.

Mina pouted but she quickly change it to a smile as she looks up to you. She really wants to hang out with you badly but since you already said that you have errands to do, she's not gonna try to force you. There's always next time for that.

As the two of you reached the school's gate outside, you turned your head to Mina and smiled genuinely at her.

Mina blushed at your smile and quickly look away from your eyes. She's stopping herself from poking your cute dimples on your face when you smile at her.