Kabanata 25🎵

"Yah. Stop giving me that stares. It's creeping me." You let out an exasperated sigh while trying your best not to make an eye contact with her.

"Hmm..? What did you say?" You felt your breath hitch the moment she move closer to you while attempting to peek through your face.

You mentally face palmed your face while still facing your right.

'Bakit ba ang kulit neto?'

('Why is she so nosy?')

"I already said that it's not my intention to make her cry and..!" You breathed out before continuing, "It's not my fault anymore that she's a crybab–ow!" You quickly step back and sent a glare in her direction when you felt her long nails pinching you on the side.

"Excuse me Ms. Alfonso but are you insulting my niece?" She stopped on her tracks and look at you unamused while holding on her hips.

You just rolled your eyes and gave gave her a playful smirk. "Well excuse you Ms. I-forgot-your-name-sorry but I'm just being honest here." You shrugged your shoulder before proceeding on walking again.

"YAH! It's Noze the gorgeous for you! How can you forgot my pretty name? I'm offended." You peeked behind to see her stomping her feet with a grumpy look.

You just let out a low chuckle that turned into a scowl when a small hand reach for your cheeks and pinch it.

You look at the little kid in your arms who's just staring at you innocently with a huge smile.

"Did wyou make Zhi zhi upset Awte Y/n?" She asked while tilting her head cutely.

You quickly shook your head and give her a smile, "Ani, don't mind her. She's just killing some cockroach on the floor." You answered while watching Noze still stomping her feet while going to your direction.

You really thought that Noze's personality is super soft and elegant but having some time to know her at the moment made you question her delicate looks.

She's quite loud, nosy, playful, and..

"Didn't know that you have that sassy attitude in you Y/n. I really hate the fact that you suck at memorizing names." Noze said after catching up on your track. She hold on your left arm as you rose a brow and look at her weirdly, "If you can't remember my name.."

You furrow your brows, "What?"

She let out a girly giggle before answering, "..call me babe."

..and flirty

You let out a scoff and quickly slap her hands away from your arm which caused her to laugh loudly, "Babe your face." You grimaced before running away from her.

You're really shocked to know that she's really flirty in person. She appear to be soft and feminine the last time you talked to her in school that's why it almost gave you a heart attack when she really became flirty to you since  a while ago.

'It's stressing me out..'

"Hey, wait for me! Aish! Why are you even running." You stopped on your tracks and glance at her panting figure. She look up to you and softly smile, "Is Minji too heavy? You can give her to me if you're already tired."