Kabanata 16🎵

"Here's your order ma'am" you smiled at three girls on the table after you placed the tray of their foods. They squeal at you that just makes you scratch your nape in embarrassment. "Please tell me if you need something else, I'm just over there." You smiled again receiving giggles and squeal again in return.

"Me! I need something." You look at the girl with small and angelic face. She's looking at you fondly while cupping her cheeks.

"What is it ma'am?" You asked smiling

The girl smiled sweetly at you and gesture her palm to you. You furrowed you eyebrows in confusion. "I need your number. Can you give it to me please?" She acts cutely making the other two girls on the table laugh.

"Yah Yoo Jung-ah!" Her friend with round and chubby cheeks slap her on the arm.

"Waeeee? I'm just asking for her number. Can I have it pleaaseee??" The girl with angelic face said and pout. She look really cute to be honest.

You just smiled at her awkwardly. You don't know what to say. Should you give your number or not?

"Uh.. I'm---"

"Y/N/N!!! WHERE ARE U????????" you didn't finish your statement when a loud tofu barged inside the store, whipping her head everywhere to search for you. "Annyeong halmeoni!! Where's Y/n?" She asked the old woman who's standing in front of the cashier with Taehyung on her side.

"Y/n? Wae? She's over there." The old woman replied and points at your spot while busy counting her money without taking a glance at Dubu.

"Y/n!!! What are you still doing here? We gotta get ready!" Dahyun shouted the moment she saw you standing beside a random table with super cute girls. She scan you from head to toe, seeing you dressed in your usual clothes and an apron with the logo of halmeoni's restaurant. "Don't you have plans to get change? We have a party to attend."

"A party? What party?" The old woman finally lift her head to look at Dahyun and you confusedly.

You just deeply exhale and walks toward them, forgetting about the random conversation you had from the customer.

"We have an acquiantance party, halmeoni." Dahyun stated when you finally reach them. Taehyung who's busy wiping the counter looks up, seemingly interested on your topic.

"Acquiantance party?" The old woman mumbles and look at you. "Then what are you still doing here Y/n? Go leave and find a girlfriend there!!" She stated and rush to you to forcefully take off the apron you're wearing.

"Aish.. yah halmeoni, I don't need a girlfriend. I also don't want to attend that party." You pouted and grab your apron from the old woman's hold.

"Eh wae?? We need to attend the party for Lisa. You don't want to support her?" Dahyun frowns at you.

It's not that you don't want to support Lisa. It's just that you have a bad feeling that something might happen at the party. You have a bad feeling that's why you seems like you don't have a plan to attend.

"Why? Is Lisa gonna dance at your acquiantance party?" Taehyung asked with excitement in his voice.

"Yeah, she's a member of dance troupe in our school."