Kabanata 26🎵

This is quite a long chapter than usual. Some of you guys said that it would've been better if I update 2-3 chapters but heyy.. my conscience won't let me just save this chapter draft and don't upload it until I'm not yet finish with 2 more chapters :<< Also, it will really take a lot of time if I do that andd I think I might update maybe a lil bit faster as school is already done. So hope y'all still there and thank for those peeps who's waiting and bearing with my lazy ass.

Here's chapter 26, enjoy! :>>

- Autumn

Kabanata 26

"Annyeong Irene Unnie!"

The high pitched voice of the little cub Son Chaeyoung echoed every corner of the hallway wherein Irene is elegantly walking in the middle with a straight face. The students around them didn't do anything but to shook their heads because of the girl's silliness. Some took their time to stop and greet the girl who immediately greet them back with a joyful smile.

But it seems that Irene is so pre occupied in that very moment as she just continue walking in the hallway and let the students clear the way for her. Some also tried to greet her but to their dismay, the latter just ignored them and remained with her stoic face.

With that, the younger cub slowly pouted at the sight. She let her hand flop down on her side after waving gleefully in front of the older girl and just stare at her walk pass her and straightly head to the locker's section.

Chaeyoung heave a sigh and decided to follow the older girl. She watch as Irene walk silently straight to her locker to open and grab her books in it. Then something just popped up in her mind.

'She seems to be not in the mood today..' The cub thought and was ready to cheer the girl up when Irene suddenly snapped her head on the side with a frown.

"Can you all please shut up?!" Chaeyoung gasped at the sudden shout of Irene who's now glaring at the group of girls giggling just a few steps away from them. "Can't you see that this is the locker section? What's with that unecessary voice of yours huh?" Irene slowly walks to the group of girls who's now hunging their heads low while fidgeting their fingers in fear.

"I-i'm sorry Joohyun-"

"Who even the fuck are you to call me that name?" Irene lowly said while clenching her jaw, eyes are evident in rage.

Chaeyoung and the group of girls' eyes widen in terror as they compressed more with each other and bow their heads, trying to apologize to the girl.

"W-we're s-sorry..! W-we d-didn't mean t-to c-call y-you that w-way-

"What are you holding?" Irene cutted the girl in front while eyeing sternly on their hands.

Chaeyoung curiously followed Irene's stare finding envelopes, cards, and some gifts in the girls' hands.

"A-ahh hehe.. there's nothing wrong here. You can't see anything haha. Just continue what you all are doing." Chaeyoung fakely chuckled while shooing away the students who starting to gather around them. "Go!" She gestured her tiny hands while nervously giving them a smile.

"Answer me." Irene coldy spat when none of the girls move nor try to answer her question.

"I-i'm sorry.. w-we're just trying to get this inside Y-y/n's l-locker.." The girl in front of the pack answered and pointed at the locker on their side.