Kabanata 13🎵

"Yah Lisa wake up!!" A pale girl shouted while tapping and shaking the thai girl's body multiple times. It's already morning and they are getting ready for school but this certain girl is still sticked on her bed and seems to have no plan on moving.

"I'm gonna sleep for 5 minutes more.. I'm so tired.." Lisa mumbles while eyes are still close.

Dahyun ruffled her hair and puff her cheeks while looking at her hopeless friend's body. She's already finished getting ready for school but her idiotic fried is still stuck on her bed like they doesn't have any classes for today.

She grinned widely when an idea pop up in her mind. She steps back a little and raised her foot, she strongly kicked the thai girl's body that it made the girl fall out of the bed.

"Argh!!" Lisa groaned in pain while holding her butt with still sleepy eyes. She look up to her roommate who's laughing at her fall. "You're so mean. You could've just woke me up in a normal way." She said with a sharp gaze.

"Ha! I already did but you didn't move. You said you're gonna sleep more that's why I just woke you up with force." Dahyun grinned widely while looking down at the frowning thai girl. "Hurry up, Y/n's just finished cooking breakfast." She said and walk away.

Lisa just scrunched her nose and slap her cheeks to woke herself up. She really got tired practicing with the dance troupe yesterday. Seulgi is such a scary leader.

The thai girl just forced herself to get up from the floor and grabbed a towel straight to the bathroom while yawning.

"Aigoo, my back hurts.." she mumbles while stretching her body.

"Where's Lisa? Is she not up yet?" You asked Dahyun after she come out from her and Lisa's shared room.

"Mm. I kicked her on the butt to wake her up. I'm sure she's showering now." The pale girl answered while shoving some bacon inside her mouth.

"Yah Dubu, I know you're eating all the bacons right now. Just grab some for yourself. Lisa might whine if she got nothing left again later." You scolded her while sipping on your coffee.

You still remember how Lisa throw a tantrums after she saw that there's no bacon left for her because Dahyun eat it all. Lisa always woke up late so Dahyun always eat the food that you reserved for her. They always bicker over the food.

Dahyun just pouted and dropped all the bacons from her hand. She just grab a few pieces for herself and pancakes before sitting beside you on the couch.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" The girl asked you while her mouth is filled with food. You just shook your head as an answer because you're busy looking at the thick paper on your hands, scanning the contents.

"What's that?" She asked again but you didn't respond. Dahyun just clicked her tounge and peeked on your side to look at the paper your holding. "Oh.. are you short on budget?" She looks up to you with a worried face.

Again. You didn't answer. You're too busy computing the papers with a serious face. You grabbed your coffee and slowly sips on it, not minding the tofu frowning beside you.

Dahyun scoff and clicked her tongue while raising her hand in the air. "Alright Dahyunie! Talk to the hand!" She exclaimed with a mocking tone. "Tsk tsk tsk. Aigoo you're such a good talker Y/n-ah.." she shook her head and turn to the other way. She grinned widely after seeing your little brother slacking on the carpet while busy watching some cartoon larva on the tv screen.

"Wonnie! Did you eat already?" The silly Dubu sat beside the little kid who's giggling cutely while watching innocently. He slowly look at her Dahyun Noona and tilt his head with a wide smile, showing his teeth that has a missing two. He nodded his head cutely before looking again at the tv screen.