Kabanata 17🎵

An: What a long ass special chapter TT___TT

Loud sounds of music from speakers and flashing of colored lights greeted you first thing first when you finally entered the school's wide hall.

Shouts of students can also be heard even if the party didn't start yet. They are already on the dance floor and enjoying their lives while vibing at the rock music that is playing on speakers.

You squinted your eyes and try to look around for Jihyo and the others but failed because the hall is too crowded. You just let yourself be dragged by Irene who's eyebrows are furrowed while still holding on your wrist with a frown.

You realized that the older is taking you to Jihyo and the others table because Mina's back appears in front of you. They are currently standing and talking to each other with a smile on their faces while vibing on the music.

"Oh hey unnie!!" Chaeyoung greeted after she noticed the presence of the older.

"What's with the long face? Did your date didn't show up?" Jeongyeon asked while looking at the girl who's frowning.

They still didn't notice your presence but Irene is still holding you on your wrist while you look around the hall.

Irene didn't answer and just tugged you closer making you look at her. "Sit here." She softly said but her face is still frowning. She's gesturing the wide couch.

You bit your lip and let Irene dragged you and make you sit beside Tzuyu who's busy talking to Sana. The others followed you by their eyes, they all have a huge question mark from their faces.

You look up to Irene when she slumped herself on the couch beside you. You watch as she sigh heavily and wear a bored face while looking at her other friends who had their mouth agape.

"What?"

"Ehhh??" Nayeon was the one who spoked while looking at you and Irene with confused face.

"Hi guys!!" A bubbly Dubu butted in with Jennie beside her who's looking all so elegant on her outfit.

The two noticed the silence as they look at the girls confusedly.

"What's up here?" Jennie asked while raising a brow.

"What's with those two?" Jeongyeon gestured you and Irene.

"What do you mean what's with them?" Jennie crosses her arms looking all confused.

"Why are they together?" Chaeyoung added

Jennie just sniffled a laugh before sassily slumping herself on the wide couch beside Nayeon. "What's wrong with that?" She laugh and grabbed some food from Rośe's plate who quickly whines.

"They are dates.." Dahyun shrugged her shoulder before sitting beside Jennie who's arguing with Rosie for food.

The girls automatically gasped while looking at you two in unison. A moment after, they all squeal while looking at you two adoringly.

"Yah, stop looking at us and mind your own dates." Irene grumpily said while looking up to them.

"I can't believe what I just heard. I didn't expect you two to be partners." Chaeyoung exclaimed with a wide smile. She sat at the couch and tug Mina to her side.