Kabanata 5🎵

Your heart still beating fast while making an eye contact on the girl in front but you still managed to keep a straight face.

'Bae Irene..? W-what? Really?'

"Are you still gonna stare at me or what?" Irene finally spoke taking you away from your thoughts.

'Stop thinking about it and don't be affected. It's almost 2 years..'

Instead of answering, you placed your hand in front of her making the girl furrowed her eyebrows more in confusion.

"What?" She asked annoyed.

You wave your hand and do the same gesture in front of her resulting for the girl to be annoyed more.

The other girls stared at the two of you in confusion trying to figure out what you two are doing.

"What the hell are you doing? Keep your hands for yourself. I don't have plans to introduce myself to someone like you." Irene said with venom in her voice.

This girl is really rude

You scoffed and looks at her in disbelief

"Kol! It's okay ma'am we're kwits. I don't have plans on knowing you either so please hand me your things if you still have plans on buying that." You gestured the snack in her arms making the older girl frown in embarassment.

You silently chuckle at her

"Kol? Kwits? What's that?" The pink haired girl can't help but to ask.

You mentally facepalmed yourself because of your sudden change in language.

"Uhh.. Kol is a term used when you're agreeing with someone. Like saying, okay fine or like 'deal'!! And kwits is something you say when you're telling someone you're both fair and equal." You explained without breathing. You scratched your nape in embarassment.

"Oh wow! That's cool! What language is that?" You turned to Irene's side and saw a bear looking girl smiling widely at you.

You display a polite smile and bow your head slightly.

"That's a filipino word or tagalog slang word. Sorry for my sudden change in language. I'm confused too" you chuckled making the other girls stare at you in awe.

"Oh the girl knows how to laugh!!" A tall yoda joined in and points at you making you came back to your senses and make a straight expression.

They all groaned because of that but you shrugged it off and turned your head to Irene who's mouth agape and is staring at you with slightly pink cheeks. It's not that noticeable though.

She's mesmerized by your laugh and she didn't know that you can be that cute, and also, you have a dimple on both side of your cheeks. Seeing you laugh even a bit makes her confused because of your straight and snob personality.

You waved your hand to her and gesture again to give you the snacks she's buying so that you can punched it in a receipt.

But before Irene could hand it to you, another feminine hand grab your wrist and pulled you making you surprise at the sudden contact.

You are met with a small girl with beautiful eyes but you quickly feel so awkward of how close your faces are.

"Hi!" She greeted at your face making you smell her minty breath.

You twitch you eyebrows and stare at her smooth face. Her nose is well built and her lips looks pretty in pink. She looks like a dog. Well it's a cute dog I mean. You know the shiba inu one and she doesn't really looks like a korean.