Kabanata 15🎵

'Uhh.. am I tripping? Did the grumpy Irene just smiled me?'

You stood there frozen while you continue to stare at the true goddess in front of you. Your eyes can't believe if what it's seeing is true. It could be that you're just imagining things because you're also sleep---

"Quit staring. You're so creepy." Irene sternly said while looking at you sharply.

'So I'm really just imagining things'

You immediately close your hanging mouth and cleared your throat before looking down at her grumpy face.

"What are you doing here? Did you just walk here alone?" You seriously asked while crossing your arms.

The older girl scoff and looks at you offendedly. "Seriously? Do you think that I am that dumb to walk here alone again after what happened just a few days ago?" She sarcastically said making you scratch your nape.

Well, this girl really has a temper.

"I'm just making sure! You don't have to be sarcastic. I don't even think you're dumb. You're just the one who said that.." you mumbles and look away. The pout on your lips were never get unnoticed by Irene. She rose her brow and stare at your cute reaction. "Anyway, what are you doing here?" You change the topic and turn to look at her in the eyes.

The older girl didn't respond and shove the paperbag in front of you instead. You raise a brow and look at the bag confusedly. "What's this?"

Irene suddenly feel embarassed as a blush slowly displayed on her cheeks. She quickly look away with a blush and aswer with a stutter. "J-just open i-it and stop asking." She bit her lip in embarrassment and deny to make an eye contact.

You scrunched your nose and take the paper bag on her hands and scan it, observing if it is safe. We don't know, maybe there's a bomb inside.

You lift your head and look at Irene who had her back facing you, obviously refusing to look at you.

It's weird..

You turn to look around to see if there's other people around except you and Irene. The surroundings are silent and there's no other one here because of the fact that it's almost midnight.

You sigh and averted your gaze to Irene and wrap a hand on her wrist making her look up to you with shock face.

"Yah what are you doing?!"

You didn't answer and just drag her on the nearest table and make her sit on one of the chair there. You also grab a chair for you and sit in front of her. Her sharp eyes doesn't leave you. If I'm being honest, she's really scary.

"What's this? Is this a bomb?" You asked dumbly, placing the paper bag on top of the table and scan it suspiciously. It's not that big but you saw that there's a black box inside.

"Are you dumb? Why would I give you a bomb?" She sarcastically asked and crossed her arms while leaning her back on her chair.

You playfully rolled your eyes

"How would I know? We are literally not talking to each other in school because as you said, we are not close. Then you came here and just shove me a paper bag that I didn't even know what the hell is inside." You fired back at her and lean on your chair. You focus your serious gaze on her as she stare at you back with her slightly blushing face.