Kabanata 7🎵

"Hi Y/n! Do you want to sign up?"

You turn your head behind you and saw a pretty girl with a small face and beautiful eyes. She's smiling at you while holding a piece of paper and pen that you assume as the form for the music club.

"H-hi. How do you know my name?" You asked her confusedly. You felt a little awkward towards her because of her pretty and intimidating face. But she seems kind though.

"Ahh." She laughs at you and pointed to your shirt making you look at there too. "It's on your id. Y/n Alfonso.. what a great name! I'm Lee Jieun, member of the music club. Do you want to join too?" She offer you her hand that you shyly accept with a smile.

"Uhh.. not really. I just come here with a friend. I already signed up to other club" you answered while shaking your head.

"Really? I thought you're joining too. It's nice meeting you Y/n. You're pretty popular since yesterday here that's why I'm also familiar at your looks." She gave you a warm smile. "Your eyes are really pretty when near. I love it." She added making you suddenly flustered.

You scratch your nape and look away but still bowing your head lightly.

"T-thank you Jieun. It's nice meeting you too. You look pretty." You said not lying about the compliment.

She looks really pretty and warm. I think she loves to smile and she looks really friendly.

Jieun giggles at you. "Thank you too but you're well pretty handsome for a girl, you know."

You blushed at her compliment and averted your attention to something else because of your flustered face. You can't make an eye contact to her. Her compliments are too sudden and you didn't know how to handle that.

"You're so cute! Haha. Anyways, who's friend are you with?" She quickly changed the topic after seeing how awkward you are. She roam her eyes om every corner of the room figuring who's friend you are talking about.

"I'm with Chaeyoung. We came here to join Jungkook" you answered pointing at the tall black haired guy at the corner having a conversation with a pretty girl while filling the form.

"Oh, you're friends with JK. He's really a good singer and artist. He didn't join the music club last year because he prioritize the art club. Glad that he joined this year. He's really good at music." She stated while eyeing the guy who's busy laughing at the girl in front of her.

The girl in front of Jungkook seems to noticed the presence of you two as she shouted at your direction.

"Jieun! Come here. You see Jungkook has joined our club. Isn't it nice?" The girl said with a wide smile making Jieun mirror her.

You walk beside Jungkook who looks at you with a smile. "Where's Chaeyoung?" He ask

You look behind and points at the small cub that is busy laughing with a girl beside her. It seems to look like they are friends. The other girl looks really tall while standing beside the cub. She looks pretty too but you noticed her different features so you assmume that she is not a full korean.

"Ah. That's Somi. She's my cousin and a close friend of Chaeyoung" he stated making you nod your head.

"You don't look alike"

You heard Jungkook laughs beside you while shaking his head. "She's just a cousin that's why. She's half canadian that's why she's so tall." He explained.

'Huwa she's so tall. Chaeyoung looks really smol beside her." You chuckled at the thought.

"Y/n! What are you doing here? Are you signing for the music club too?"