Kabanata 18🎵

Irene didn't know what to feel at the very moment when you started to strum and sing the first line of the song that is dedicated for her.

Is she fluttered?

Is she blushing?

Is her heart beating rapidly that she don't know if it's normal anymore?

Did she feel a lot of butterflies in her stomach?

Did she know what she's feeling?

No

She didn't know what is this feeling is called but one thing is for sure.

All of that question will be answered as yes.

Yes, she is fluttered right now because of your goddamn singing voice.

Yes, she is blushing right now because of the pretty smile that never leave your lips the moment you locked gaze with her.

Yes, her heart is beating abnormally right now and she didn't know if it is because she's nervous or she's just that happy that someone dedicated a song for her and her heart can't contain it's happiness.

Butterflies? Yes. It is not just butterflies because it's a lot. She also can't explain why her stomach is like doing flips right now.

She didn't know the feeling because it's just the first time that she experienced something like this. You're not even a friend or something close to her heart but why is she feeling this?

That's what she's thinking throughout your performance. She's still watching you by now while you hold the mic and roam your eyes around the audience.

You already finished the song but the crowd whines when you attempted to leave the stage. They've been asking you once again to sing a song for them. Even those bullies who's been trash talking you, enjoyed your performance and can't deny the fact that you're such a good performer.

"Oh my God! Y/n is really good at this! I'm blushing because of her even if the song that she sang is not even for me. Kyah!" Nayeon exclaimed while shaking the person beside her who's Jeongyeon that is frowning.

"Just how lucky is Irene unnie for tonight? A gorgeous person sing a song for her that is telling her how lovely she is." Sana added while giving the older a teasing look making Irene blush again but she manage to hide it and bit her lip to stop herself from smiling.

"I would be fainting right now if it is me." Jihyo stated with a wide smile.

"What am I hearing? Y/n got so many fans for tonight huh." Dahyun exclaimed while chuckling. She just can't believe how you manage to make everyone, especially the students who despises you since the start of the school year cheer for you tonight.

They even request you to sing more that's why you're still on stage. It must be really pressuring. But one thing is for sure.

You liked the response the crowd is giving you. That's why even if you hide it, Dahyun and Lisa knows that you're happy right now that you able to sing again in front of a huge crowd after years.

"Can't argue with them. That's just Ms. Alfonso's charms." Lisa said while cupping her cheeks and looking at you on stage.

'Yeah, it must be really your charms..' Irene thought