Kabanata 11🎵

You were silently sitting on a bench outside your school building while enjoying the cold breeze that hitting your skin. You grab your sketchpad and pencil as you look up to the sky with comfort eyes.

It's your free time and you decided to roam around the school and spotted this bench with relaxing scenery. Being the loner person you are, you grabbed the chance to sit and relax here because there's no students near here except you.

The others have their own business. Lisa was at their club room because Seulgi take their free time to practice their choreo for the aquaintance party this friday. While Dahyun? You didn't know where that little tofu went. Maybe she's with Chaeng.

You left Jeongyeon and the others at the cafeteria because you're full and you want some time alone. You also don't want to be there because Wendy and Rośe has been bothering you since you left the Music room a while ago. They are recruiting you to join the music club after hearing you in the music club.

Well you can say that you are not ready for that.

You smiled widely at the peaceful surrounding and enjoy the view of trees and grass around.

You reached at the pocket of your bag and grab your earphone and plug it in your phone. You searched for your playlist and starts to play a calm song.

Your eyes roam every corner of your surrounding as you feel your hand that holding a pencil started to move and stroke. You continue drawing strokes on your paper while enjoying the calm music when you felt a sudden weight on the side of the bench where you are sitting at.

You didn't look up as you are busy at what you're doing. Too focused on your drawing, you didn't realize that you're humming to the song that is playing in your earphone.

"Too busy eh?"

You felt a pair of eyes watching you but you didn't budge. You continue making stroke on your sketchpad while vibing with the music you're playing. The next thing you knew, a hand grabbed your left earphone making you stop at what you are doing and look up.

You met a soft pair of soft innocent eyes while you stare at her goddess beauty. Her blonde hair is swaying along with the fresh wind making her look like a real angel.

"Now you look at me." She said and gave you her infamous gummy smile.

You return the gesture, dropping your sketchpad and pencil on your lap.

"What are you doing here Ms. Myoui?" You raised a brow and eye her teasingly making the latter softly chuckle.

The blonde girl sigh comfortably and lean her back on the bench while looking above seeing the calm sky with birds chirping and flying around.

"Nothing. Just wondering where you at because I didn't saw you in the cafeteria." She stated with a smile while you hum in response. "You're so focused. What is that you are doing huh?" She asked and peeked through your right with a confused face.

You turn your head to your lap and hand your sketchpad to her making the girl gasp in amazement. She takes a hold of it while staring at it adoringly.

"Woah, you draw this?" She asked cutely while scanning your work.

You nodded your head and grinned widely to her. "Do you think I'm the next Picasso?" You asked teasingly while wiggling your eyebrows receiving a soft chuckle from the penguin.

She scrunched her nose while eyeing you up and down while thinking. "Oh yes. An upgraded and charismatic version." She said and flash a gummy smile.