Kabanata 27🎵

"W-what do you mean by t-that?" Irene asked. Her cheeks are obviously flustered as she tried her best not to show it by holding an eye contact with you.

Irene for sure didn't know the words that just slipped from your mouth. But for some odd reason, she can't understand why she's feeling flustered. Her cheeks are burning in embarrassment and she can feel the butterflies in her stomach dancing around after you said those words while looking to her eyes sincerely.

You just stare at her observantly, containing your smile but immediately gave up when you noticed her flustered cheeks. You then look at the empty bento box on her lap, moving towards her to get the chopsticks from her hands and the bento box to start cleaning her mess.

"Y-yah.."

You didn't mind to look at her and just continue on what you're doing, not even noticing how close your body to each other. You quietly zipped the lunch bag before standing on your spot to start walking away from her.

"Yah! Where are you going?!" You then stopped on your tracks to look back at her, seeing her already standing while looking at you with a frown.

You innocently tilt your head before answering, "The bell already rung. Means that classes already ended." You explained, "Or you don't want to go? I'm sorry 'binibini' I admit that I can spend the time here just staring at you but sorry to say I still got a lot of things to do so maybe next time—"

"What are you talking about?! Did I told you to stare at me?" She asked furiously which made you chuckle.

"No. But sorry, I just can't help it. Ganda mo kasi.." You smiled at her cheekily before turning your back again.

Translation: (Because you're so pretty..)

"I-i don't understand! You're saying it again! Just what the hell did those words mean?" You closed your eyes tightly before facing her again with a tight smile.

"What words?" You asked innocently.

"T-the one you said earlier! T-that.. what the fuck is it again..?" You bit your lip while watching her scratch her head in confusion, "Right.! The 'ganda' one!" Her face lit up as she points in your direction.

Your mouth turns into an 'o' shape while nodding your head, "Ahh.. You."

"What?"

"'Ganda' is you. You're 'maganda'." You pointed at her while nodding your head proudly.

"Huh? I'm 'maganda'?" She muttered in confusion while also pointing at herself.

'Adorable..'

You just answered her with chuckle before deciding finally walk away from her this time. "If you're really curious about those words, just search it up or I'll tell you about it personally when we see each other again.."

"What?! Are you stupid?! Why not now?!"

'And it's not like we don't see each other in school. Like duh, why so stooopid?' Irene mentally rolled her eyes with the thought.