✯ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ✯

September, 1944

September, 1944

"𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 walking in slow motion like that! It's like they planned the formation of how they enter the room!" scoffed Gabriela Martinez. "Curse them for looking so goddamned attractive!"

Daisy looked up from her plate of eggs and bacon to see the 6 Slytherin boys stride into the great hall, looking like they thought they were movie actors. 

There was Sebastian Avery, who seemed to have evil seep out of his pores. And to make matters worse, he was wicked and clever, never a good combination. He constantly looked like he was plotting a master plan that would end in mass casualties, his bottomless eyes causing no one to make eye contact with him for too long. 

Julian Lestrange, the school flirt. No wonder, with his high cheekbones, sharp jawline, and raven hair. He had probably slept with the entire female population in Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Gabriela had had one hookup session with him months ago, and she was still reminding the girls of his skills every week. 

Francis Rosier, who was the brawn of the team, his toned body at first attracting many girls to him. He never engaged with any of them, causing him to just stay in the girls' fantasies. Of course, it would help if he ever spoke, but the silent boy never uttered a word in public. There was suspicion that he was mute. 

Thaddeus Nott, a lanky figure who brooded his way through every day, his thick brown curly hair always immaculately styled. He was just innocent looking enough that you would never expect anything bad for him, but that was the trick. There were rumours that he had been kicked out of a previous school for attempted murder. 

Abraxas Malfoy, a tall sophisticated boy who had luxurious pale blond hair, so luminous it was almost white. He was most often sporting a sneer on his face that twisted his delicate features into a mask of constant disgust. He was also the right hand man to the leader.

Tom Marvolo Riddle. The boy of shadows, so achingly beautiful but so dangerous that it was as if he came from the devil himself. He was the leader, and the brains, the boy being to top of every class he was in. His voice, smooth as butter, charmed every teacher and intimidated every student. 

Daisy didn't feel anything anymore when she looked at him, only an empty emotion that resembled regret, but wasn't really. She knew that she could not have tried harder to stop Tom from going down the path he was. She'd already seen glimpses of it when they had begun Hogwarts, and it spiralled out of her control. 

"It's almost as if they want everyone staring at them," she scoffed, and went back to her breakfast plate. 

"But everyone is staring at them," Anika Patel whispered, her eyes glazed over with an obvious longing. 

"Oh please, not you too," Daisy looked at her best friend from Hufflepuff with an indignant expression. "Those guys have broken enough hearts, they don't need yours too."