✯ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ✯

January, 1945

January, 1945

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 remember the traditional long sleeve under the school uniform having such a plunging neckline. She did not remember it hugging every possible curve of a girl's upper body. And she certainly did not notice how the dull grey caused the red hair to have a mesmerising vibrancy to it. 

".....right?"

Gabriela snapped back to attention, raising her eyes to Cora's face. The Ravenclaw was looking at her brightly, having just asked her a question. The Spanish witch prayed it hadn't been obvious where her eyes had been glued. 

She's never had this problem before! This had never happened with Anika or Daisy. Well, actually, Anika never wore anything that could reveal any part of her, and Daisy was, for lack of nicer wording, was lacking in that certain chest compartment. 

"Sorry, what?" Gabriela asked dumbly, forcing herself to concentrate. 

Perhaps she was just going in heat right now. Yes, yes, her cat back home had gone through heat and basically threw it's furry little body at anything remotely alive. Therefore, Gabriela was feeling sexually excited towards anyone. Right?

"I said, do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me next weekend. The town looks so pretty covered in snow, right?" Cora laughed a little at Gabriela's obviously dazed expression. 

"Oh, er, yes I would like that," Gabriela replied a little too quickly.

"It's a date," Cora joked. 

"What?" Gabriela almost choked. "It's a what?"

"A date..." the redhead answered. "It's just a saying Gab, relax. If I wanted to date you, I'd be a bit more obvious."

Gabriela stared at her, spluttering for a witty reply but her mind was blank. What the hell was wrong with her? She always held the power in any social interaction, but she was acting like a bloody mouse. 

"I'm joking!" Cora snickered. "What's the matter with you today? You have a boy on your mind or something?"

"YES, A BOY!" Gabriela shouted, then quieted immediately in embarrassment. "Yes, I think about boys very frequently. Not girls, keep in mind, but boys!"

"Okay..." Cora looked at her a little strangely. "Who?"

"Ummm," Gabriela struggled for an answer. "Tom Riddle! Cliche, I know."

"I really don't understand the hype about him," Cora shrugged. "He looks like he needs seriously intense therapy."

"You're probably right about that," the brunette snorted in reply. "What about you? You have your eye on anyone?"

"Not really," Cora pondered. "Actually, yes, but not who you'd think. In fact, some may think my choice of infatuation is quite... queer."

"Who is it?" Gabriela leaned forward curiously, feeling a great need to discover the answer so that she could calm down. "C'mon, I told you mine."