How it all Begun

GUILD P.O.V

It has been about 1 month since Lisana came back to the guild from Edolas. Lucy, who had been ignored the first 2 weeks since she came back, was no longer feeling lonely because people started paying more attention to her lately.

LUCY P.O.V

"LUSHEEE, LEND US SOME MONEY ME AND NATSU ARE HUNGRY AND WE ARE BROKE!" Happy cried out in misery.

"NO I NEED TO PAY MY RENT AND I STILL NEED WAY MORE THAN HALF OF IT," I screamed back at that lazy butt.

"Then let's go on a job" Natsu groaned in hunger.

Happy and I nodded in agreement.

We all ran to the job board ( is that what it is called T_T ) and crazily searched for a big job worth many jewels.

"AHAAA" I cried out loud as a Job caught my attention.

"It says that there is a town called Sirenia that wants to get rid of 7 thieves that are robbing all of the richest stores in town and the reward is 1,000,000,000 jewel!" I cried out.

"So we have to catch thieves and we get 1,000,000,000!" Natsu said as he let out a tear of joy.

"Yep!" I replied with a smile.

"I'm all fired up!" Natsu said with a smirk.

I chuckled at the smirk that I love.

Mira walked up to us with a joyful smile that made me wonder why she was happy, maybe she got a boyfriend I thought as I chuckled.

"Before you leave for the job please wait for the announcement I have!" Mira squeaked in joy.

I just nodes while Happy and Natsu where having a crazy mental meltdown. Wow those 2 really want to eat.

NATSU P.O.V

Mira Y U SO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to eat and you have an announcement! If u have to say that you got a boyfriend I swear that you will regret stopping me from eating the sooner possible.

Mira walked up to a table and stood on it a quickly as possible.

"LISTEN UP I HAVE A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE "
*************************************
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO U PEEPS LIKE DA FIRST CHAPTER?
Ik it was short but I am busy right now.
Tell meh waaaa chuuuuu think will be the announcement.
But yeah that's it.
NASHI LOVES YALL PEACE OUT!
*************************************