The Plan

Preview of last chapter...

GUBLE!

I looked at the new bodie that was rising.

"NO NO, IT CAN'T BE, NOT NOW!" I screamed at the figure.

It was no other than...

Back to Present in Lucy's Dream:

It was no other than me, Lucy Heartfilia...

I fell to my knees as salty water ran down my cheecks.

"Why?! Why?!" I screamed out at the horizon of the rising sun,

"Don't worry......... it's just a dream" I whispered as my voice became one with the wind echoing all around me thousands of times.

I closed my eyes as my bangs covered my puffy eyes.

'It's just a dream......' i thought over and over...... even though i knew that my dreams sometimes told the future of deaths...........

I still had my eyes closed shut, i opened them to see the sun shining it's blinding light on my face.

I noticed i was on my bed with a couple of tears down my cheecks..... but something was strange..............

I noticed a pair of muscular arms around my waist........

'wait waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' i thought as I sweatdropped.

I slowly turned around and gasped as memories from yesterday started to flood back to my mind...

It was Natsu..... and he was sleeping...... IN MY BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quickly looked down just to make sure i was not naked o.o..........

luckily i was not... PHEW!!!

But then again.... am i mad at him for sleeping with me in my bed after confessing............. ooooorrr is this JACKPOT!!!!!!!

I smiled at my crazy thoughts.

I felt natsu tighten his grip on my waist as if holding on for dear life.

"Luce, why were you crying?" Natsu asked sending shivers down my spine as i remembered the dream.

'I thought that it was gone..... i haven't had that dream since the week after Dad died' I thought in worry.

"Whaaattt Meeeeeeee Cryinggg!!!!!" I replied trying to give him my best fake smile.

"They Liiiiiiiikeeee eachother!!!!!!" Happy all of a sudden said.

I searched around the room and noticed that he was on my head looking at me with a troll face.

"Maybe we do!" Natsu replied forgetting about the previous topic.

I blushed furriously and hid under the covers.

"come on Luce!!!!!"

He rapped his arms around my waist once again but this time tighter than ever.

'what if i am going to die?' the thought kept bringing misery to my mind.

"you let a tear out again!!!!!!" Natsu complained.

"But.." i started to only be interupted by Natsu.

"No Buts! tell me right now!" he implied loudly.