Confessions

Preview of Last Chapter:

I fell to the ground as I clutched my chest in pain. I could feel a strange sort of magic flowing in my body, it was turning into me.

I screamed in pain at the top of my lungs.

"LUCYYY" I heard Natsu scream.

The last thing that I saw before I faded into darkness was Natsu running to me.
*************************************
LUCY P.O.V
*************
I woke up sweating in a bed panting heavily for air as I could feel the same magic powerful magic inside of me starting to slowly face away even though I knew part of it was still there deep inside, waiting to come out...

I looked around the room to see a pink haired boy sleeping on the chair next to my bed.

I smiled at Natsu.

'Why am I here' I thought to myself as memories started to flow in my head.

"Oh" I whispered to myself.

"Lucy!" Natsu cried out loud as he woke up and hurried to my side.

He embraced me tightly in a strong hug.

"N-Natsu c-can't breathe!" I managed to say.

"Oh! Sorry" he said blushing lightly.

All of a sudden his expression got furious.

"LUCY WHO DID THIS TO YOU!" He screamed letting all his fury out.

"No! Natsu it's not like you think! I won then battle with only a deep cut on my ankle but then............"

"THEN WHAT LUCY JUST TELL ME"

"Then I, I felt as if a different magic was flowing in my veins, it did seem similar but... it felt more powerful."

*silence

"Sooo what day is today?" I asked in a small voice.

"Thursday"

I got up from then bed in a flash of a second.

"Hey! Where you going?" Natsu asked as I headed for the door.

"Home! oh! And by the way, did you hand in the robbers?" I asked.

"Well, when you fainted Leo appeared all of a sudden and I asked him to hand in the robbers for me, he just did as told and I carried you all the way to Fairy Tail" he said blushing furiously.

"Oh! Thanks a lot" I replied trying not to blush.

"If your going home, then I'm going with you, HAPPY WAKE UP BUDDY!" He shouted at the sleeping blue cat.

"LUSHEEE!" Happy cried as he flew into Lucy's arms as he burst into tears.

"Hey Happy!" I said with a smile.

We walked out of the infirmary to receive many hugs from guild mates all screaming "LUCYYYYY YOU WOKE UP!"

After being squished by many of my guild mates. Natsu, Happy, and I started to head home.

At Lucy's House
*****************
NATSU P.O.V
**************
I had been so worried about Lucy that I almost cried when she woke up.

I really care about her, and if something happened to her.... I would never forgive myself.

I Love Lucy.

I officially know that I love Lucy.

"ATS NATSU NATSU COME BACK TO EARTHLAND!" Lucy screamed at me.

"Sorry! I was thinking!" I said quickly.

"LUSHEEEE I AM SOO TIRED PLZ LET ME SLEEP IN YOUR BED!" Happy  moaned as he yawned.

"Fine, but only because your KAWAII!" She replied admiring the exeed.

' what's kawaii ' I thought deeply but I was interupted by the loud snores of a cute Happy sleeping peacfully.

LUCY P.O.V
************
(A/N I WILL BEGIN USING A BIT MORE MATURE CONTENT!)

THAT FLYING KITTIE CAT IS SO FUCKIN KAWAII!

"Hey Luce?" Natsu asked in a small voice.

"Yeah?" I asked in a confuzed voice.

Before I could do anything he looked me in the eye so deep that I could see all his emotions.

Fear, and...... L-love!

Before I could react he pulled me by my waist and pulled me into a kiss.

DAFUQ!

I melted into his kiss, my first kiss! Before I knew it I was kissing him back with all the passion in the world.

I couldn't contain myself but I let a small moan out.

We both pulled away, gasping for air from our long kiss.

I could feel my cheecks burn up and so did his.

"Luce"

"Natsu"

We said in union.

"Luce, I love you" he gently whispered in my ear sending a warm shiver down my spine.

"Natsu, I love you to" I whispered back in his ear.
*************************************
Sooooo what u peeps think! Was it good?

Well I hope you liked it!

Anyways, next chapter should be up between the next 3 days!

Thanks for reading!

Vote, comment, and follow!

~Nashi Loves Yall