The Truths

Preview of Last Chapter:
**************************
LUCY P.O.V
**************

"Master... I would like to take a break for 1 month..."

"....... I see why..... Happy saw it all and informed us today in the morning..."

" You may go my child... just stay safe and make sure to come back...."

"Yes master, I promise."

I walked out of the office looking down trying to avoid eye contact as I ran past my guild mates as a certain pink haired dragon slayer called my name.
***********************************

CARLA (CHARLES) P.O.V.
***************************
I couldn't understand it...

I was sure it had to do with the vision I had of Mira getting a Love Potion Level 3...

But still... Mira would not do that...

Wait.... What if Lisanna used her Take Over magic to get the posion....

That had to be it.

After all, she looked a bit exited..... Maybe this was a dirty plan that unveiled to us the true form of Lisanna Strauss. The once sweet angelic girl had changed....

I wonder why...

MIRA P.O.V
*************
I was still holding Natsu, stopping him from running to the heart broken Lucy.

I caught a glimpse of Carla going to master's office..... I wonder why???

"MIRA LET ME GO!" Natsu yelled in anger.

" LISTEN TO ME! FOR WHAT YOU DID, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, FROM BOTH SIDES! FROM LISANNA'S SIDE TO LUCY'S SIDE"

"Why would you Natsu?" A crying Levy came up to us.

She raised her hand and slapped Natsu.

He just looked down, a shadow covering his eyes along with his hair.

Master came out of his office with Carla flying around him.

" Nastu, tell me what happened? What led you to do this? OH AND PLEASE NO DETAILS!!!!!!!!" Everyone in the guild sweatdropped at his last comment.

"Well... I was hanging out with Lisanna in the party.... then we went to the bar and she offered to make a Margarita for me handmade... i said yes... when she came back with the Margarita I drank it and started to feel sick... then I stopped feeling sick not longer after but with...... a sexual appeal but... only towards Lisanna..."

Lisanna started to look pale.

"Well Carla told me she had a vision 3 days ago ( A/N IT WAS 2 DAYS BEFORE IT REALLY HAPPENED) about Mira going to the magic store and getting Love Potions" master said.

My heart stopped. ME???? I would never!

"Master I would never do that!"

"Yes, I know Mira.... I believe it was Lisanna who used her take over magic to buy it..... I mean she does seem a little exited about it all." Master said in a quiet tone.

Lisanna looked to the ground.

"I see this is true.... But why would you Lisanna!?!" Master said starting to get angry.

"Because I Love him.... but he loves that weak Celestial mage..."

"SHE IS NOT WEAK" Natsu shouted, fire flowing around him.

"SHE IS VERY STRONG! SHE WENT THROUGH A LOT OF PAIN WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD TO! AND WHENEVER SHE IS SAD... SHE ALWAYS HIDES IT WITH A SMILE THAT NEVER LET'S YOU DOWN! SHE IS 1,000 TIMES STRONGER THAN YOU SO YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT!" Natsu roared making the guild way more quiet than before.