Lucy's Real Past

Preview of last chapter:
ROGUE P.O.V.
***************
Lucy came to a stop.

I looked Infront of her to see something that made me gasp...

It was a

• A Dragon.....

PRESENT
***********
ROGUE P.O.V

Why did she lead us here?

Lucy gasped as she started falling backwards.

Sting caught her right before she fell.

She flashed her eyes open and they were back to their warm brown form.

"Blondie! Get back!"

"Uh?" She murmured barely aware of her surroundings.

She noticed she was in Sting's arms and blushed slowly leaving them.

"Oh my child, finally I see you after all these years.." a voice with power but warmth filled the woods.

I shoved Lucy behind us.

"What do you mean?" Lucy asked.

"I am Celestia, the twin sister of your mother, Celesta."

"But... your are a dragon!"

"All dragons can turn transform into humans"

Lucy let a tear out.

"But, she's dead"

"I know my child.... she did not die of the disease you think... she died protecting us from the dark dragons.. She did defeat them but... now they have come back.... but this time.. we need help of all dragon slayers since Celesta is not around..... That is why I called you here... I called you 3 here, because you all need to train at the dragon realm"

"But I'm not a dragon slayer!"

"My child you are wrong, you are the most powerful light dragon slayer.... the reason you don't know it is because Celestial dragon slayers only develop their magic between when they become 17 because that is when they are old enough to handle the power it gives. Now the time for you to unleash your great power has begun."

"Wait, was that the power that made me faint the other day?"

"Yes indeed"

"Wait a minute if you need all the dragon slayers than why did call us 3 only?" I asked.

"Because.... I heard of the conflict back at Fairy Tail.... soon we will send them here just as you leave.... but for know only you 3"

"How much time?" Lucy asked.

"1 month"

"Is that enough?!?!" We all yelled in worry.

"Trust me.... way more than enough.

NO ONE P.O.V.
*****************
As the trio was sent to the Dragon Realm..... little did they know that th FairyTail guild was desperately looking for Lucy.......
***************************I WILL UPDATE TODAY AGAIN!!!!
Sorry for the delay and short chapter!tooooo much homework!

Next time on A Dragon's Love!

LUCY VS NATSU!!!!!!

Nashi loves Yall byeeee!!!!!