Puzzle Pieces

Preview of last chapter:

Mira walked up to a table and stood on it a quickly as possible.

"LISTEN UP I HAVE A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE "

PRESENT
**********
NATSU P.O.V:
*************
"IT HAS BEEN 1 MONTH SINCE LISANA CAME BACK FROM EDOLAS SO TO CELEBRATE WE WILL BE MAKING A SUPRIZE PARTY FOR HER, YOU CAN NOT TELL HER OR ELSE YOU WILL SUFFER THE MISERY OF MY MAGIC!" Mira cried out loud at the top of her lungs. (BTW ELFMAN IS ON A JOB WITH LISANA SO THAT MIRA COULD TELL DA GUILD)

"YOU MAY ALL GO BACK TO NORMAL BUT ZIP IT" She said with a dark aura around her whole body.

"OOOOOOOHHHH AND THE PARTY WILL BE THIS FRIDAY AT THE GUILD SO IT IS ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY, DONT FORGET OR ELSE..........."

*silence In the whole guild

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR SHE WILL BE BACK AT ANY MINUTE!" Mira exclaimed.

The guilds doors all of a sudden flew open as a smiley Lisana came in with her brother Elfman right behind her.

"Hi minna!" Lisanna squealed.

*silence

"H-hey lis-isana" I said breaking the silence with my cracking voice.

She gave me a 'watta' look but I just ignored it.

"Mira why are you on the table?" Lisana asked suspiciously.

"ME OOOOOWWWWHHHHH..........."
Mira began.

"She was telling us that she would give us free drinks for 1 hour if we stayed silent for 1 hour!" Lucy said as sweat streamed down her red cheeks.

Cute! I thought.

Everyone in the guild gave her a 'THX YOUR A LIFE SAVER FROM MIRA' look and she just stood there still waiting for a answer from Lisana.

"Ok..." Lisana said akwardly.

After a few minutes of silence I noticed that the guild was slowly turning back to normal so I headed to Lucy with Happy flying around me with a zombie glare whispering "fish yummy fiiiiisssshh" to himself.

"Hey Lucy let's head off to the train station" I reminded her with a small smirk.

She nodded with a gentle smile and so we headed out of the guild.

LISANA P.O.V
*************

I knew about the party.

I had asked Cana what had really happened while I was gone, and since she was really drunk she told me everything. No one knew I knew and I was just going to act suprized when I saw the party. Best of all this party would be the key to making Natsu mine, not Lucy's, but mine. ( REMINDER THIS BOOK IS NALU EVEN THOUGH IT COULD SEEM LIKE NALI IN THE PARTY )

I smirked evilly.

I couldn't wait for that party.

AT TRAIN WITH NATSU AND LUCY
********************************
LUCY P.O.V
***********
It had only been 5 minutes since we entered the train to Sirenia and Natsu already looked like he was going to die.

"Fish Yummy Aquarius Fishyyyyy" Happy mumbled in his daydream in my arms.

AWWWWW he's just sooooo KAWAII!

"LUCYYYYYYYYYYY!" Natsu groaned with his purple face.

"Yes" I said with a chuckle.

"Are w-w-we the-the-re yet?" He asked with a tiny voice.

"Ummmmm..... don't worry Sirenia is only 1 more hour away" I said with a devilish smirk.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" he said before he laid his head on my shoulder as he slowly fainted of misery.

I could feel my cheecks get as red as Erza's hair. ' keep calm Lucy this is Natsu that is on your shoulder......... sleeping like a cute little baby........ "cute" I whispered to myself at the sight of sleeping Natsu.

UNKNOWN P.O.V
*****************
I need to find her.

I need to get to her before she starts to evolve.

I need to help her.

But where is she?

If I don't find her on the next 3 days I am dead meat and so is she.

Lucy I will find you...... I need to
*********************************
SOOOOOOOOO....... WATCHAAAA PEEPS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER HUH?
who do you think is after Lucy? A good guy or bad guy?
Well anyways I hope you guys like this chapter because I really worked hard on it and also I WILL PUT AT LEAST ONE CHAPTER EVERY WEEK!
Sorry for the short chapter is cuz I am still kind of busy but anyways bai bai peeps NASHI LOVES Y'ALL!
( BTW MY NAME IS NOT NASHI ;P )
**********************************