Belleville

Preview of Last Chapter:

She pulled away sooner than what Sting expected putting her chin on the table blushing sadly as memories flowed like a river through her mind.

Who do i like?

***************************************************************************

Narrator P.O.V

****************

Sting's face turned dark.

"Don't tell me he already did it!"

Lucy got frightened by his sudden outburst and moved her chair a bit closer to Rogue's.

"sorry" Lucy said faintly.

"I was expecting Yukino"

"You What!"

"I mean it looks like you two like each other!"

An anger mark grew on Sting's forehead.

"I don't like her! I like you Blondie!"

Lucy signed bringing her head up from the table to face Sting eye to eye.

"Who do you like Blondie?" Sting asked quietly.

"I need time to think on that"

Sting's face seemed to brighten a bit at the fact that he could be the one.

"I need some fresh air, tell Rogue i'll start to look by myself." Lucy told Sting.

Sting was about to object but Lucy shot at him a puppy face.

"You got me Blondie!"

Lucy smiled brightly as she headed out the cafe's doors.

***********************************************************

LUCY P.O.V

*************

Maybe I should go to the library.

I started making my way to a nearby library that was only 3 blocks away.

Soon I see many people sitting near the 2 water fountains in front of the library silently reading a book.

I inhaled the fresh smell of old pages making my body feel peaceful.

I walked towards the huge library doors and entered.

My mouth dropped open at the beautiful sight.

It was a huge room with two floors. There where 20 bookshelves at each side of the room and there was a hallway right in front of me that led to an old lady sitting in a desk with a computer in front of her. On both right and left sides of the room huge wooden stairs led to the second floor where all the fiction books where at.

I walked towards the lady in the desk with a friendly smile.

"Hello, where is the city records book?"

"Some where in the 7th row to the left" she said not bothering to look up.

"thank you"

I went to the 7th row and sweat dropped. There must be at least 200 books in this section.

I started to fastly view with my eyes the books on the huge rectangular shelf. After 30 minutes of crazily searching a book made a victorious smile grow on my face.

"I FOUND IT!"

"SSSSHHHHHHHHHHH" the lady two sections away from me hushed annoyed.

I grabbed the book from the shelf and sat down on the floor with my back to the shelf.

The book very big and thick and it weighted even more than Happy. The book was a dark red and the title was written in gold "City Records".

I flipped through the pages cautiously.

BINGO! I stopped flipping the pages as the picture of the women's statue was in page 309.

*****************************************************************************

Minna-sama! I missed u all so much!

<3

Sorry, please forgive me for not updating in a week!

<3

I have been really busy!

<3

Anyways, the next chapter should be up today!

<3

Dona-Chan (my real nick name) Loves Y'all!

<3

Stay Yummy! ^º^