Chapter 6: That taste...

WARNING! THERE IS A MIND FUCK IN THIS CHAPTER! CHU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

When he finished, he pulled back, leaning his head on your neck.

"Your blood..." He mumbled. You looked down at him, and noticed he was starring at you.

"It had that... taste...." His grip around your waist tightened, as a smirk fell on his face. A slight shade of pink dusted across his cheeks as he lightly kissed your chin. Your eyes widened at his kiss. He reached up and pulled back your hair.

"Wh-What taste?" He smiled and looked down.

"That taste. I can taste your emotions (Y/N)..." You flinched at his words. You looked down at the grass, and sighed.

"I guess now you hate me more than ever, huh...?" He shook his head looked back up at you.

"You're different... From the others... And it's not just that. Whenever I touch you, I get this, feeling..." He reached up and clenched his chest," And it's not when I touch you in a specific way. No matter where or how I touch you, well, it's something I can't describe, but I know for a fact that Yuki never made me feel this way..." You blushed and looked over at him. He reached to your cheek, and cupped it in his hand. You looked over at him, and shyly smiled.

"Though I'm not sure if this is love, or Lust. Either way, I feel something towards you, (Y/N). I can't get over the feeling you send down my spine..." You smiled up at him, and placed your hand on his chin.

"It's a feeling I haven't felt before in my life." You chuckled,"You're the first person I've ever felt this way for." He nodded, and scooped you up. You giggled, and nestled your head into his chest as he continued to walk. After a while, he placed you down onto the ground, and pecked your lips. You groaned at having to walk again.

"Zeroooo! I don't wanna walk!" You pouted as he chuckled at your laziness. He turned around and grabbed your hand, dragging you behind him. You yanked your hand back, and jumped on him, making him groan and laugh at the same time.

"Fine, Ill give you a piggy back ride then." He proceeded to walk as you hung from his neck.

~Time skip ( DA TIME LORD IS BACK >u<)~

Zero walked into the town with you still on his back. People starred at you, but you didn't mind. You buried your head into the crock of his neck. He smiled at you and walked towards a sweet shop. He walked, making you almost hit your head on the door frame...

-End of dream (I feel EVIL! >w<)

You woke up in the infirmary. You glanced around the room and noticed a bag filled with blood lying on the counter. Out of hunger, you reached for it, and sunk your fangs into the bag. You sighed in relief as the blood ran down your chin.

"Oh thank god you're alright..." a female voice came from your right, making you stop drinking the blood. You turned your head around, and noticed Yuki was sitting next to you. Next to her, was the head master, and.... Kaname?

"Well, now that you're awake, would you two mind if I spoke to (Y/N) alone?" Yuki nodded, and the headmaster followed behind her. Kaname looked over at you, and glared at you.

"I hope you know that you have fallen in love with a level E..." You widened your eyes, and nodded.

"Of coarse I do. Though that doesn't mean I'm going to love him any less..." You stared back at him.

"You're ruining the game." he glared at you, and stood over you. He grabbed your hair and forced you to look up at him. You have him a threatening smile.

"I hope you can see the strings attached your body, Kaname." You grabbed your hair, and pulled it away, careful not to hurt your head. Kaname widened his eyes, he grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him.

"You're pathetic. Falling for a creature like th-" I cut him off.

"A creature like that?!?" I heard a door creak, but chose to ignore it," it's because of creatures like US, he became what he is! It's because of creatures like US that he hates himself!" I heard a low cough and shot my head towards the direction of the noise. Zero was standing there, staring at the both of us. My eyes widened, and I quickly looked away.

"How long have you been standing there...." I mumbled. He sighed and stepped towards us.

"Long enough..." He looked over at Kaname.

"Can I borrow her from you?" You blushed as Kaname nodded. Zero motioned for you to follow him. You stepped out of the bed and followed close behind him.