Chapter 7: How dare you

I followed Zero out of the room, careful not to make too much noise. I stared up at the back of his head, watching as his delicate silver hair bounced as he walked. He stopped walking, and spun to look at me. I held my breath as I looked up at him.

"Why are you so weird, (Y/N)?!?" Your eyes widened as you looked into his eyes. He looked like he wanted to cry. You let out a sigh, and looked down.

"What do you mean...?" You mumbled. You heard him growl, and take some steps towards you. You looked back up at him, and stepped back. Giving him one of your "I dare you to move" looks. He looked at you with confused eyes. He reached towards you and grabbed your wrist, pulling you towards him. You landed on his chest, and stared at his neck. He smirked and grabbed the back if your head. He pulled you towards him, and forced you to push your lips on his neck. You struggled and kicked at him. You didn't want to bite him.

"Let me go Zero..." You growled. You started clawing at his hand, desperate to get away. You dug your nails into his hand, as you felt your eyes begin to water. You squeezed your eyes shut, and let your head fall. You heaved out a sob, as you slowly let go of his hand. You heard a sigh, as Zero let go. You fell to your knees and let the tears trail down your cheeks. Your whole body trembled, as the salty liquid landed on your lap. Zero kneeled down next to you, and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"(Y/N)...." He mumbled as he pulled you towards him. No, not again... The sweet smell of his blood filled your nostrils. You gulped as he leaned against the wall. You lay on his chest, listening to his steady heart beat. You froze in place, taking in deep breathes.The tears stopped flowing down your cheeks. Zero squeezed you against him, causing the tingling sensation to run through your body again. You looked up at him, and noticed that he had his eyes closed. Gripping onto his shirt, you nestled your head into his chest, and closed your eyes.

~Time skip~

You woke up lying on Zero's chest. His chest moved up and down at a steady rate, showing you he was asleep. You gazed up at him, and felt a smile tugging at your lips. You reached up and cupped his cheek. You lifted yourself towards his face, and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Zero..." You mumbled. Standing up, you looked out the window and noticed it was night time. You looked back down at Zero and smiled. You began walking back to your room, leaving Zero to sleep.