Chapter 13: Smut

(18+)

(It's recommended that you listen to the song while reading this ;P)

Sure..."I mumbled, and looked up at him, then remembered...

"But... what about the party...?"

"That can wait..." He walked over to the door, locking it. He looked over at you, his eyes were their vampiric red.

"Z-Zero...?" I stared at him in fear, slowly stepping backwards as I did. He slowly stepped towards me, making me press myself against a wall. He stepped in front of me, lifting my chin. He leaned towards my neck, licking and nibbling his old bite marks.

"What are you doing...?" I said in a sigh. He was breathing heavily against my skin, sending chills up my spine.

"Finishing what we started..." I cried out in pain as he forcefully sank his fangs into my neck.

"Mmmm...~" He moaned in delight as my blood spread on his tounge. I began to pant heavily, making him chuckle.

"I've heard it's insanely pleasurable for vampires to suck blood during sex... Would you like to test it out...?" I stared at him in disbelief. He didn't give me time to answer, before he began to passionately kiss me.

I can't breathe...

An indescribable pleasure ran through my body, as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I closed my eyes, and let him explore my mouth. He pressed his tongue against my cheeks, he ran it against my teeth, across the top of my mouth...

I want more... Zero...

He sank his tongue down my neck, making me shiver. He pulled back, and smirked at my blushing face.

"Ah~" I gasped for air, and stared up at him.

"Want more...?" He grinned, and began to look around the room. He began to shuffle through my drawers, looking for something.

"Huh... No dildo...?" I widened my eyes, and froze. He shrugged and walked back towards me.

"Looks like I'll have to get you wet some other way..." He grabbed the top of my dress, and ripped it off with great strength. I flinched, and looked away, squeezing my eyes shut. He reached towards my right breast, and began to roughly message it.

"Ahhhh~ Ze-ro....." He took my other nipple in his mouth, licking my nipple in circular motions. He began to rub my clit with his fingers, making my breaths shake.

"Ohh..." He continued doing this, until I was dripping wet. I felt like my whole body was on fire. He slipped 2 fingers inside of me, making me arch my back.

"Ah!~" He moved them rapidly inside of me, making me squirm. He moved his lips up to my neck, and sank his fangs into me for the 2nd time.

"AHH!" I let out a loud moan, leaving even me in shock. I couldn't help it though... It was this intense wave of pleasure coming from my neck. It felt so... Good...

"M-More..." I looked down at him hungrily, wanting to touch him... I reached for the hem of his pants, pulling them down, so the tent in his boxers was exposed.

"Already...?" He pulled out his fangs and mumbled in my ear. He threw off his shirt, leaving his bare chest for me to see. He pulled down his boxers, and set his large head at my entrance. He suddenly pulled back, and began to look around my room once more. He walked towards my closet, and pulled out a belt. He walked towards me, smirking. I stared at him silently. He turned me around and tied my hands behind me. He shoved me onto the bed, with my chest on the bed, and my knees on the floor. He suddenly thrust himself into me from behind.

" Ahhhh..." He started out moving slowly, allowing you to take a breather.

He's so hard...

"You're so wet..." His breathe was shallow, his thrust becoming more frantic. He pulled me up, and pressed my body against the window. The cold glass made me stiffen, my nipples hardening.

"Now everyone can see..." He teasingly began to slide in and out of me slowly, making me grunt in annoyance.

"Zero... Please..." My body felt like it was engulfed in flames. Flames that just made me want him even more...

"Hmmm...?" He began to move painfully slow. I began to grit my teeth, desperate for faster movement.

"Zero... Faster..." I whimpered. He began to thrust into me a lot rougher than before. My breath fogged up the glass, moan after moan escaping my lips. I could feel pre-cum escaping his head, his member throbbing inside of my wet cavern. At this point my mind went blank. I wanted nothing more but his cum. I wanted him to spill everything inside of me. His fingers, and his member began to move more desperately. Each thrust sent us closer and closer to our climax. He made a final thrust, and spilled everything inside of me. My body began to throb, his semen overflowing inside of me.

"Hah... That... Wow... Your body's amazing... Look at how much you made me cum!" I stared out the window in satisfaction. He wrapped his other arm around my waist, and hugged me from behind, kissing the back of my neck. My sweaty body was pressed against the now misty window.

Author's note:

I make a lot of author notes...

ANYWHORE, I would like to thank my older sister for helping me write this.... YAS :3