Chapter 9: My princess

I looked at myself in the mirror, and blushed at my over exposed cleavage. Yuki knocked on my door, making me jump in shock.

"Hey, quit hogging the bathroom, I need to change too!!" You giggled at her eagerness, and began to walk towards the door. You smiled to yourself and hesitantly, you opened the door. When you opened the door, Yuki's eyes went wide, and a small gasp escaped her lips.

"(Y/N), you look beautiful...!" I blushed slightly and averted my eyes.

"Thanks..." I smiled shyly and stepped out of the bathroom. Zero was asleep on my bed, his sliver locks gently spread across his face. You heard the bathroom door lock behind you, as you reached out to touch his hair. You let your index finger glide along his cheek. You cupped his face and gently smiled. A small gust of wind blow through my slightly opened window, gently blowing my hair to a side.

"(Y/N)..." Zero softly mumbled your name, as his eyes drifted open. You flinched and yanked your hand back. He quickly reached out and grabbed your hand again, making you squeak in shock. He pulled you towards him, and flipped you around so that he was on top. Your hands were pinned over your head, and his legs were placed on either side of you. He leaned towards your neck, and began to kiss your collar bone. You wanted to tell him to get off of you, but your lungs felt like they had no air in them. The only thing that was able to escape from your mouth was an occasional small whimper. Finally, you were able to manage to say something.

"Zero...." Was the only thing that managed to escape your mouth.

Authors note:

I know it's short, but I still hope you guys enjoyed it :)
I HAVE NO EXUSE FOR THE LATE UPDATE XD