Chapter 11: The queen of queens

I swallowed the lump in my throat, and looked back and Zero. He was staring at me with dead eyes...

Oh dear god, what have I done...?

He grabbed my wrists again and yanked me towards him. He smashed his lips on my own and began to breath heavily. It was almost like he was... crying... He pulled away, letting his head fall limp on his own chest. His silver locks acted as a curtain ; covering most of his face.

"Zero...?" Yuki gently placed a hand on his trembling shoulder, almost as if he would break at any moment.

"Yuki... why won't you... love me...?" Zero'a voice was shaky ; it made me want to hold him. Hide him. Keep him...

"Zero...???" Zero shot up and grabbed Yuki by the shoulders.

"Why do you love Kaname so much?! Why not me?!" Yuki's eyes went wide in surprise, while you stared up at them, dumbfounded.

"You're my everything, my queen of queens! And yet, it's like I'm just something you can just use and throw away!" Yuki stared up at him for a bit, and began trembling, showing she was about to cry. Her shoulders slumped, and her head fell.

"I-" She clenched her fists as her voice shook. After a short period of time, she shot her head up, a look of anger clearly present on her innocent features.

"Maybe it's because you're so cold Zero! You shut everyone out, when all thy want to do is help you!" Tears flooded down Yuki's face, as she pushed Zero's hands off her shoulders, then turned and ran out the door. Zero stood motionless. You stood and slowly reached his elbow, but before you could, he turned and slapped you. You stepped back, and quickly shot your head towards him. Your eyes went wide as you did so.

"Stop trying to make me fall for you...!" He grabbed the collar of your dress, pulling you towards him. Your eyes began to glisten as you chuckled darkly.

"Zero... I'm not trying to make you fall in love with me... It's kind of cold of you to assume something like that..." You clasped your hand over his, trying to calm his hand clasped around your dress.

"Well... you're a cold person, period... but... to love someone, means to love and accept everything about them..." Tears began to slide down your cheeks from the stinging pain still on the side of your face.

Author's Note:

Yes, I was half asleep when I wrote this, yes it sucks, do I care? KIND OF CUZ YOLO!

BTW: Yes, Yuki noticed the bite marks, that's why she was so worried, okay? Okay.