Chapter 10: Beauty

He slowly sunk his fangs into my neck, making me gasp, and flinch in pain. Feeling his hot breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine, making my toes curl in need.

"Zero.... Yuki is..." He sunk his fangs deeper into my neck, making me squeak. He dug his nails into my wrist, and at that moment, my body fell numb. I began panting, desperate for the pain to stop. The smell of blood filled my nose, making my brain jolt to life. I looked down at Zero's neck, which was right in front of me due to our current position. I clenched my fists in resistance, as I slowly opened my mouth. Zero.... I'm so sorry.... I pierced his neck, letting the blood trickle down my chin. A small moan left his mouth, making me want to touch him... To be the one pinning him down. I gently sucked around the area that I bit, and let the flavor dominate my mouth. He pulled his fangs out and began to pant heavily. He let go of my wrists, finally letting me free. I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to me.

"(Y/N)....." He moaned out my name as he fell limp next to me. I released my fangs, and looked down at him... my eyes widened in realization at what I had just done.

"No...." I mumbled as I trembled.

"No, I-I.... Zero...." I looked down at his face, and noticed it was flushed red. I reached out, and brushed one of his silver locks out of his face. He slowly opened his eyes, which seemed to be glazed in lust.

"Zero....?" I heard a click and looked over at the bathroom door. Yuki stood there in a beautiful, elegant white dress.

"Yuki... You look amazing." She smiled at you and looked at Zero.

"Is he okay...?"

IT SUCKS ASS I KNOW!!! IM SLEEPY AS F, AND WHEN IM SLEEPY MAH BRAIN DOESN'T WORK!!! >.< And I get grumpy >^<