Chapter 12: Unknown

(Just ignore the picture, it's just there for the lulz ;P)

You'r POV:

"Zero..." He furrowed his brows and stared at you with lonely eyes.

"Then why...? Why do you make me feel so...." He stopped speaking and turned his head to the side. He eyed you curiously and let go if your collar.

"What's wrong with me..." He combed his hand through his silver locks, letting them fall delicately over his handsome features. It was your turn to turn your head, as you looked at him. You began to closely examine his features, noticing things you haven't really seen before.... His intimidating, yet calming voice. His broad shoulders. His beautiful hair. His maze-like eyes. His full lips.... His long and slender neck.... You shook your head, trying to push yourself back into reality.

"Why are you staring at me...?" He looked down at you, his chin slightly lifted, exposing the bottom of his chin.

"N-No reason..." You cleared your throat and backed away from him, trying not to get smacked again.

"Hey...." He mumbled, and reached out for you. HE'S GONNA SLAP ME...! I closed my eyes and braced myself. But instead of a painful sting, I felt myself being pulled towards him. Something soft landed on my forehead, making my eyes shoot open. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me and smiled softly.

"Can I sleep here tonight...?" He nervously looked away, a small blush appeared on his face-

Authors note:

VOTING TIME:

Okay... So this can go 3 ways

1:) Cuddle Time

"'Okay...' I turned my head away from him, and walked over to my drawer, pulling out my pjs. I paused for a second, and looked back at him.

'But what about the party...?' He shrugged, and smiled, I'm too lazy to go...'"

2:) REJECTED

"'U-Ummm... I....' I stuttered for a bit, and finally managed to shake my head.

'S-Sorry... But... I really don't feel safe with you here...'"

3:) Smut

"'Sure...' I mumbled, and looked up at him, then remembered...

'But... what about the party...?'

'That can wait...' He walked over to the door, locking it. He looked over at you, his eyes were their vampiric red.

Whichever gets the most votes I'll write...