Chapter 14: You're mine

I tried to look back at him, but my body felt too heavy to move. I continued to stare out the window, feeling Zero slowly slip out of me. I slid down the glass, leaving foggy stains on the once clear glass. I felt strong arms lift up....

"Zero..." My vision was foggy, but I could feel his warm breath at the back of my neck. He kissed the back of my neck again.

"Sorry for being so rough..." His husky voice sounded so... Damn that voice of his...

He slipped an arm behind my legs, and lifted me up. I closed my eyes, and leaned to his bear chest. I heard his feet slap against the wooden floor. But I couldn't think of anything else but him, only he existed... Though I heard the music from the party... Though I heard the wind sway the leaves... All I heard was his breathing... His movements....

"Z-Zero..." I felt my body being layed on my bed, and for one tortured second, I couldn't feel his hands... His warmth....

"What is it, (Y/N)?" I felt him lay beside me, and once again, embracing me. I opened my eyes, and looked up at him.

"I-I..." I love you... Those dreaded words were at the tip of my tongue, but never passed my lips... He held me closer, and sealed my lips with his... a loving kiss. Not the lustful one we had shared before. One full of need, full of Love. He pulled away, and gently kissed my forehead. He smiled softly, and began to speak.

"Don't say anything you'll regret...." I blinked, and slowly nodded, unsure weather he just read my mind, or weather he already knew...

"O-Okay..." I closed my eyes, and once again, let his warmth wrap around me.

A/N: I know, short chapter, but I've started school, and it's really hard to update. However, I will still try to update atleast every month. My deepest apologies.

Live with Love
Live Happily
Live Life
Awkward Llama :3