Chapter 8: Moon light

(My chapters may be a little short now btw :P)

I stared up at the ceiling of my room. Taking in deep breathes, I slowly began to close my eyes. The world around me began to fade, as I slipped into slumber.

~Time skip~ I AM THE TIME GAWD!!!

Someone was knocking at my door. My eyes shot open, as I looked over at the door. I refused to stand up, let alone open it. After a while of silence, I decided to wait until they left. But, they never did. They continuously knocked on my door. Sighing, I swung my legs over the bed, and lazily walked over to the door. I twisted the handle, and and pulled open the door. Yuki stood before me, a huge grin, planted on her face.

"Ummmm.... Hi....." You shyly waved and smiled as you motioned for her to enter your room. She walked in and reached for her brown satchel.

"Guess what we're doing tonight!" She said in a sing a song tone, as she bounced in exitment.

"We?" You mumbled. You slightly cocked your head to the side. Yuki nodded, and pointed to your door. You turned around, and noticed a sleepy looking Zero.

"Zero is coming too!" Yuki announced cheerfully. I blushed as I looked at Zero. His eyes were half open, as he stumbled into my room.

"So, what are we doing?" You asked, looking at back at Yuki. She smiled at you, and ran to your drawer.

"There's a party today!" She shuffled through your clothes, and smiled.

"You have a lot of dresses!" She exclaimed. You sighed and nodded.

"Well, being a pureblood, I do have to go to A LOT of parties." I giggled. She pulled out a (f/c) dress, and threw it at you.

"Wear that!" She smiled eagerly at me. I nodded and walked towards the bathroom. Before I could close the door, Yuki spoke my name.

"(Y/n), may I borrow a dress?" You silently laughed.

"Sure." You closed the door, and started changing.