Episode 2: the deal

Recap:

A group of five consisting of Vi, Claggor, Mylo, Powder, and Natalie. Go from the under-city, where there are from to the other side of the city, or as they call top side. They go topside to earn a little money by doing a "job", or a robbery. Everything was going well, that was until the owner of the home unlocked the door. In a frenzy, they blocked the door and ran to the place to which they had entered from. As they were climbing onto the roof for safety, the building exploded.

~Onto the story~

"Holy shit!" I yell as I watch a huge chunk of the building explode, crumble then fall to the ground. The group and I lean over the now hole and look down onto the streets, I widened my eyes. "Shit they noticed us, c'mon guys we gotta go!" Vi says starting to run. We all run after her, "Why wouldn't they notice, that was a huge ass explosion!!" I said chuckling, Claggor looks at me "Not the time Natalie." He says, then the sirens went off.

As we ran into the streets of the city called Piltover, enforcers were chasing us, along with throwing stuff to try and catch us. "This way!" Vi says while making a sharp turn. We all follow but Mylo goes a little farther, luckily he came back. Vi makes another sharp turn into an alley, as we keep running she makes another turn.

"I get we're trying to lose them, but so many turns might be a little obvious by now?!" I yell as she stops, she looks back at me then looks down. She lifts up a grate, all of us groan. "Not again, I just got this shirt it's brand new." Vi kicks him in the gutter, "Remember to keep your mouths shut!" I say as the rest go down, I quickly grab the grate and enter the gutter. I snapped the grate back into place and let go.

I slide down very fast, it was fun... till I landed that was. In a heaping pile of garbage. I quickly get up, "Bleh" I say while wiping myself off. "Didn't you say last time was gonna be the last time?" Mylo whines, Vi looks at him "Well this time will be the last time." Vi says grabbing the bag and getting up, all of us get up and follow her.

As we head towards the location to take us back home, I catch a whiff of everyone. "Damn that smells nasty." I say as I tear up and gag. Powder looks at me and pats my back. I cough, "Thanks Pow." I say, she smiles "Your welcome." We continue walking until eventually. we arrive at a building.

We enter the building and go to a little section of it, I turn on the light and Vi pulls the lever. It starts to shake then goes down, "Thank god for elevators right?" I say as I plop down onto the floor. Everyone nods, eventually it stops and we all get off. As we start walking a group of people starts talking to us.

I try a tune them out till Mylo says "Yeah I guess we got a big haul." I snapped my head towards him. He looked at me all weirdly, as I do I hear the guy ask for a taste. "Give us a taste of what you have, and we'll let you go." He says, I look over at Vi taking off the bag while sighing. "Just a taste?" She asked while walking towards him, he nods.

Then Vi hits him with the bag then throws it at me. "There's your taste." She said smiling, I see Claggor and Mylo raise their fists. They look over at me, I give the bag to Powder, then raise my fists up as well. Someone tries to punch me, I duck and jab their stomach. They hunch over, I quickly grab their head and pull it down to my knee. I throw them to the side, I then see Mylo get punched, and Claggor throwing someone.

I look over at Vi, "Jesus, I guess no mercy on these guys today?" I thought to myself and smirked, I see Vi get punched and land in some wood, she gets up and punches the guy. She then steps on one of the wooden planks breaking it in half. She runs to the guy and hits him in the head with the plank. "The crowd goes wild, it's a home run!!!" I yell while jumping up and down.

As the guy falls, I look around to see the damage we made on the people. "Eh, not that bad this time." I said and turned around, I stopped. "Ugh guys?" I say, "Yeah?" Vi says. "Where's Powder?!" I yell, everyone looks over to see Powder gone, the guy Vi hit earlier stands up while holding a knife. Vi looks at me, "Go find her I'll handle this." She says, I nod and start running down the alley.