HAPPY LATE VALENTINES

Happy late Valentines day loves, hope you enjoy this little sneak peek of what I have in store soon~ (possibly a one-shot in the future idk yet)

(little tid-bits of the thing)

~~~~

"Wait, where's your tie?" Vi sighs, "I had trouble tying it, so I didn't put it on." I laugh. "Well luckily, Natalie usually wears suits so she is good at doing ties." Caitlyn says, I turn my head around. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." I said, "Good, then you can help her." Caitlyn says, grabbing the tie from Vi's hands and handing it to me.

~~~~

"Shh, you're gonna need to look up for this. If you want to learn, just look in the mirror." I said as I lifted the collar of the shirt. As I focus on tying the necktie.

~~~~

"So, what's the plan?" Vi asked, "When we get to this place, we're going to need to distract the guards from the door. That's where Natalie comes in, Natalie does what she does best in that situation and distracts the guards. Then we head in, get the info we need and get out as quickly as we can." Caitlyn says as she looks at Vi, Caitlyn then pulls me by my wrist towards her, "Also to try and keep Natalie away from you, so you two lovebirds don't do anything weird." says putting air quotations with her free hand as she says 'weird'.

~~~~

"Oh, the girl is truly falling in love." I hear a voice, I look up and see a figure laying on the roof, with its leg hanging off. I roll my eyes, "You can come down now Adira." I say chuckling. 

~~~~

"Stop that, you're gonna make people suspicious." Vi walks up to the door, she then turns to Natalie. I looked at Vi's face filled with satisfaction, I scoffed. "Do you know this song, or were you just biting your lip earlier because of Natalie being in a tight-ass dress while dancing?" I said, I saw Vi's head turn around so quickly that I began to worry for her neck. 

~~~~

We walk out the door and go back to Adira. When we saw her in the crowd she had face paint, a new shirt with half the buttons undone, a tie around her head and she was standing on the bar. "WOOOOOOOO GO ALDANI!! YOU GET IT GIRLLLLL!!!!" Adira said you can hear the drunk in her voice.

~~~~

I place Adira into a chair in the back of the building and get a bottle of water from the cooler, I hand it to her. "Is this vodka?" she asks, I sigh. "Yes, one of the best kinds of vodka in the undercity. Now drink." I lied, she shrugs then opens the bottle and drinks it.

~~~~

"Mm, cozy." I hear Powder say as she snuggles up in the blanket I bought. I laughed and nodded. "It's perfect for warmth, especially this time of year." I said, smoothing out the blanket.

~~~~
"I can't sleep." I said chuckling a little and Vi's bedhead. She stifled a laugh, "What are you, five?" she said. I looked down kind of hurt, she looked at me and sighed. I then see her blanket rise, "Come on." she said, I smiled and rolled into her bed. 

~~~~

 I feel nothing on my face except for fuzziness, as she continues I feel a little bit of pleasure with every touch. It was amazing, yet agonizing. I let out a small whimper, barely audible as she bit my neck and started to run her finger along my inner thigh. 

~~~~

I then felt her lips against my neck. She continued to trail down my neck, then she stopped.

~~~~

 I tried to get up but tripped and fell off the bed. **Thud**, "Ouch." I said, "You ok?" the voice asked, "Yeah, just give me a second." I responded while getting up. I walk over to the door and open it, "Hey Adira! What are you doing up?" I ask while leaning against the doorframe. Adira raises her eyebrow, "It's 6:30 in the morning, you know I'm usually up around this time."

~~~~

I then started laughing nervously, then something clicked. "OH MY GOD, CAITLYN KIRRAMAN HAS A HICKEY!?"

~~~~

"Here you go Nat, also don't think I'm dumb or blind. I saw that mark." he said simply with a seemingly innocent smile on his face. Adira laughs, "Finally!! Now when's the wedding?" Adira said with a teasing smile on her face.

~~~~ 

I then glare at Adira. "I could ask you the same Adira, considering the condition Caitlyn is in right now." I said sitting down on the couch, Adira handed a plate of food to Caitlyn then saw the mark. She laughed, "Yeah I guess that's true, can't say anything about you and Vi now. What a shame." she said

~~~~

that's all your getting for now~

But I hope you look forward to its release!!

Love, Rose 🌹