Episode 6: HAPPY PROGRESS DAY

Recap:

A lot has happened in the past few years, most of the group dies. Including Natalie's father, Vi and Powder are missing. But where's Natalie? After Natalie gets adopted by the Kiramman family, she then joins the enforcers a few years later in hope of finding her lost friends.

~Onto the story~

"Why did we get assigned to this stupid ass tent again?" I asked as I watch one of Caitlyn's old friends, Jayce walks away. She groans and throws her head back, "Because mom probably pulled a lot of strings for us to put us here." Caitlyn says. I groan, "Stupid woman." I say, Caitlyn nods a bit. A few seconds later we see enforcers run past us. "Shots have been fired at the hexgates!" One of them says while running, I gasp and look over at Caitlyn. She looks at me and nods. I smile, "Finally, some actual fun." I said while Caitlyn and I follow them.

~ a few minutes later~

As we arrive I look over from a hiding spot to see if anyone was looking, "We're clear." I say as I walk to the ship. As we walk on the ship Caitlyn notices a purple liquid, I gasp. "It's what killed your father." I hear a voice say "No it wasn't, it was the girl herself." I heard another voice say. I start to shake my head, I take a photo of the liquid. Caitlyn picks up some type of yellow broken rock. She shows it to me and takes a picture. I then walk over to the area that takes you to the bottom deck. "The door is completely blown off." I say, I then look over to see the door. But what I saw on it made my eyes widen. "Isn't that?" I thought to myself, "The tiny girls drawing?" I heard the first voice say, "The monster herself did this." The other voice says.

"No, no no! She's not a monster, she wouldn't do something like this! Powder wouldn't do such a thing!!" Caitlyn looks over at me, "You ok Nat? " she asks. "Nat? Nat? Nat help me, don't leave me!!" The voices in my head get louder, "Natalie?!" Caitlyn yells. I look up, then it all stops. I sigh and smile, "Yeah I'm fine." I said pulling my hands away from my head. Caitlyn sighs, "Good, you had me worried there for a minute." She says heading to the lower deck, I follow her. I then hear a pain-filled groan. Caitlyn looks over to the grate and tries to pull it to the side. I chuckle and help her, there we see a man. "Are you ok?!" Caitlyn says getting a handkerchief and putting it over his wound, "She's crazy, she shot on us!" The guy says. "Who?" Caitlyn asks, "I can't tell you." He says. "Then can you tell us who you work for?" I ask, he shakes his head. As I look into his features a realize something, "Aren't you the one from the night that building exploded?" I said gritting my teeth. He looks up at me and his eyes widened, "It's you!" The guy says.

I slowly raise my fist up "Do it end him for what he caused" one of the voices said. "He will just be the start of releasing our pain, then eventually we'll go after Silco." The other voice says, just I was about to bring it down a voice interrupted me. "Both Kiramman officers, once again disturbing an investigation." I slowly put my fist down. "We were trying to help sir." Caitlyn says, "Aren't you supposed to be guarding your mother's tent officers." We nod, "This man was attacked during the crime, if I can just interrogate him then-" Caitlyn gets interrupted.

"I'll decide what happens here since you both are looking for extra work. How about you take the graveyard shift tonight after the festival." The chief says. We nod, "Good, now send him to Stillwater prison." Cheif says, as he does I jump from beside Caitlyn to in front of the chief and grabbed his collar. "Look chief, I don't really care about your position or what you do. But give people a fucking chance before waving them off, or being blinded by the money. You know what my morals are, yet you're here wasting my shitty ass time from doing so." I said then pushed him away walking onto the top deck of the aircraft. I hear footsteps behind me, "Natalie wait!" I hear Caitlyn yell, I sigh and stop walking.