Episode 8: The walls come tumbling down

(message at the end)

Recap:

After the new trio Caitlyn, Vi, and Natalie get some information on their case, they head to their destination, in the end, something LGBT things happen to Natalie. Vi gets jelly then gets in a fight, Caitlyn and Natalie thankfully help Vi before the situation gets worse. If either of them didn't, we are certain someone would've been dead, thankfully Natalie finds that can find something that was able to help Vi. Before they ventured on (unlike in the show where they did and she almost fell and like- (**spoiled even more)

"Where's Jinx?"

~Now onto the story~

Jinx P.O.V

I quickly swing the door open and glide into the bar. I go behind a corner and see the guy pouring drinks look up and gasp, I come out from my hiding spot and sit in one of the seats at the bar. I smile and lay my head on the counter. "Chuck!" I said happily, he gasps while flinching and looks down at me while trying to back away. I started playing with the hex stone I stole from yesterday's fiasco, man it was so fun did you know that-. "Thieram. Uh, my name is Thieram." Chuck said as he cut me off, man so rude.

"Nice try, Chuck." I then lift my head and scoff, "What's all the hubbub?" I asked as he got a cup and started to pour a drink, "Uh. Boss wants us to grab someone up top." Chuck says as he continues to pour my drink. "Someone? Anyone?" I asked as he slid my drink over to me as I played with the supposed prized gem. "Some girls." Chuck responded, "I mean I'm not, grabbing girls. Oh other than the-, those, I guess." Chuck said as he polished a cup, I smiled. "Focus. Who are they? Why wasn't I invited to the party?" I asked while putting the hex stone into my cup.

Chuck starts to stutter, "I-I uh, I don't know. They got into a fight with Sevika. They did a number on her." He explained as I played with my straw, I snicker on the inside. "Oh really? What number?" I asked, he looked at me. "I-It's say." he said, I then quickly hugged him. "You're doing great Chuck! Here, for all your troubles." I said as I placed a bomb on his back, don't worryyyy. It won't do him harm, it's just for fun! I then walked away while grabbing my cup then the bomb went off. Leaving a pink glittery mess on Chuck's back.

~An hour later~

I hear someone walk through the door, "We lost her." I then recognize the voice and smile to myself, hey what do I say. 'Hi, Sevika! Mind telling me why I'm being left out? Also, who are these girls?' no, I turn around in the chair while placing the clipboard that was currently in my hand against my forehead. Sevika tries to run toward me and activates the wire that I set up at the door, I look up and watch the little present I set up for Sevika activate. I start to smile to myself while I place my gas mask on, she starts to walk towards me and lands on the desk.

She then reaches out for me, I watch as she slowly puts her hand down. I waved, then she passed out. I giggled to myself, "Night-night." I said to Sevika's sleeping body. After a while, Sevika finally woke up. Well, that was because I, hehe. I slapped her awake, she looked up at me because I was sitting on top of the desk, she was now tied to the chair I was in earlier. I then pulled the chair closer to me with my legs and grabbed her chin. "I feel like you and I got off on the wrong arm." I said as I swept my hand on the side of her face, I then pulled a knife that was in the chair out from Sevika.

"Why don't we try the other one." I said as I pushed the knife against her skin. "No need, it's your sister." Sevika said, I then retract the knife back and widen my eyes. I then hear whispering, no no not again. I told them to let me handle it, I told them I could do it. "She's back, and she's looking for you along with Natalie." Sevika said the voices grew louder. "It's not what you think. She's with some girl enforcer. Guess she and Vander's daughter replaced you huh." Sevika said as a smug smile played across her lips.