About Natalie Kiramman

Natalie is the same age as Vi throughout the whole series.

Her name is Natalie Kiramman

Birth Mother: deceased

Birth Father: deceased

Adoptive parents: alive

Adoptive sibling: alive

Blood type: O+

Natalie is the blood daughter of Vander from the undercity, her mother died at the fight on the bridge. She along with four other kids was raised by Vander after her mother died. After her father died, her friend Vi got separated from her. She went to the upper side of the city and performed music on the streets, eventually, the Kiramman family took her in as their own, fast forward years later, she is an enforcer along with her adoptive sister Caitlyn Kiramman, along with doing her job she

She likes music, drinks, and more

She doesn't like her job, men, the cold, and spiders.

Her birthday is April 3rd (Aries ♈)

This bitch is gay as all hell so don't even ✨💅

When she talked to her sister Caitlyn after the Kiramman family adopted her, she talked about the under-city, Vi and Powder, the gang, and her dad.

Looks: black hair, goldish eyes, stands at about 5'6.5, weight is 130 pounds for future (she's always been light plus some or atleast most of it just light muscle), and 5'2.3 weighing 86.4 pounds before the incident.

After the incident with her mom, she thought of herself as a bad luck charm. When Powder started going on missions with the group she could see the same pain in her eyes. After the incident with her dad, and friends. She started overthinking and hearing other voices. ( a lot like a character you're going to see in the future). But thankfully they never try to make her do bad things (liar LMFAO)

Natalie has a severe case of depression, she also has anxiety and ADHD. She also has childhood trauma, as you can most likely tell.

Natalie tries her best at everything, even if it's little things. She has helped the city of Piltover with her job in many ways. Caught a few murderers and theirs while at it too.

There are times where Natalie takes a few days off from work and is dressed in some casual clothes to go visit the under-city. Since she doesn't get to play the music cause of her job anymore, she likes playing it in the lanes. To bring back her memories with the gang, and to make new friends there. When she gets back Caitlyn is always excited to hear about what she did while gone.