Episode 4: Sisters

(Vi my beloved 🛐✨)

Recap:

Natalie and the others found out about Vander's deal, and the enforcer almost sees Powder and Vi is acting suspicious? What happened in three episodes for this to go wrong? Natalie gets a bad feeling about why Vi is acting this way and follows her. The events that take place after change the characters lives forever.

~Onto the story~

I watch as Vi slowly gets up out of her chair, I poke my head more out of my hiding spot. I then see the door burst open, "Vander? What are you doing here?!" I hear Vi yell, I pop out of my spot "Dad?!" I ask, I see both my dad and Vi freezed in place. They turn their heads towards me, "Nat?!" They ask, my dad sighs and starts pushing Vi and me. "There's no time for this, or for any explanations." My dad says as he pushes us into a room and locks the door. "Wait no-" I say, "Vander don't do this, it isn't fair!" Vi says hitting her fist against the door. We hear muffled talking, and then a yell.

We hear a door slam, I run to the closest window. I see my dad cuffed and covered in blood and this thing. It was glowing purple, it also looked human yet at the same time it didn't I hear Vi's breath get shaky I look over at her then I start hearing her yell 'stop'. I look out the window, and what I saw reminded me of that day on the bridge. My mother was all bloody and bruised, but instead of her, it was my father. I start shaking and crying, "No, no!!! Stop please!!" I scream.

I watch as my dad falls to the ground through a blood-spattered window, and people take him away. I collapse, Vi falling not long after, I start crying again. "No this can't be happening, no not again. No no no no no." I kept repeating as I shake, I feel a hand rub my back. Vi hugs me. As she does, she cries and I just cry harder. An hour goes by and we hear the doorknob rattle both our heads shoot up and Vi gets up. When the door opens we see Ekko, standing there breathing heavily.

My eyes widened and I got up and ran to him. "What happened?" Vi asks, as soon as she asked he broke. He started shaking and crying. "Benzo's (I don't remember his name sorry I got it wrong- author) dead, a-and they took your dad Natalie." Ekko says, I hug him and rub his head. "Shhh I know, it'll be ok. Mind telling me who took him and where though?" I ask him, he looks up and nods.

~hour later~

Vi burged into the room and is instantly welcomed. "Vi your back! So is Nat!" Powder says happily while jumping off her bed. Vi quickly grabs my dad's gauntlets off the table. "Woah! That's for Vander, what are you doing?" Mylo says, I sigh and start digging through my bag. As Vi explains what happened I grab my knife holster. "Wait what?! Where is he?" Mylo says as he grabs a weapon, "At that factory near the river downtown." I said grabbing a few of my knives and a metal rod off the table. Mylo and Claggor nod and start packing. "Wait, I wanna do this alone. I don't want to lose you guys." Vi says pushing the backpack out of Mylo's arms.

I sigh and grab her shoulder, "Vi, he's my father. If anyone should be going there it should be me but by no means. I plan on doing this with all of us as a family, we only have each other. We should help each other doing this." I said, she sighs and nods. She then sees Powder packing and stops her. "Powder stay here." Vi says, "What! Why?! I want to help." Powder says while throwing her stuff down. "Because I don't want to lose you! Your all I have left!!" Vi says, Powder looks up at her sister. "But I'm ready!" She said I swear Vi's face scrunch up with anger and sorrow. "You're not ready!!" Vi yelled. The whole room went silent, "V-" Mylo tries to speak after a while of the silence, "Shut up Mylo." I say, I kneel to Powder as Vi walks away.

"You know she didn't mean that, you are ready. Just not for something like this." I said while rubbing her head, Powder nods. "You also know that you mean everything to Vi, so she doesn't wanna see you injured or worse Pow." Powder nods and hugs me, she sniffles. "Be careful out there please." Powder says, I return the hug "I'll try.."