Episode 9: The Firelights... and who?!

Recap:

After healing Vi with shimmer, thoughts of Natalie dwelling in the past from seeing familiar scenery, the trio encounters Silco. Natalie ends up destroying something, and the trio escapes from Silco and his gang. But Vi and Natalie end up seeing something to their disbelief, so they go to a certain area to confirm and see Vi's younger sister Powder, now known as Jinx. After a very happy reunion, Jinx sees Caitlyn.

~Now onto the story~

"Who's she?" Powder asks as she looks over to Vi, I look to see where she was pointing her gun. My breath hitches, "Who are you?" Caitlyn asked back, "Fuck-" I thought to myself. "So it's true?  You guys are walking around with an enforcer?" Powder said in disbelief. "She thinks you're a traitor" a voice says, "That you're replacing her." another says, "She hates you, she never liked you to begin with." the third voice says. "Your sister is Jinx? But I thought-" Caitlyn stops her sentence as you hear the anger fills her voice.

"Cait, I can explain." I said, "You has some got to be some trick, a joke." Powder says as she starts to panic. "Shut up! I'm in no mood!" Powder yells, the three of us look at her in confusion. "But we didn't say anything." Vi says, Powder then points the gun at her sister. "Shut up! I wasn't talking to you." she says the points the gun over to me, "Pow-pow, it's ok. Do you mind telling us who you're talking to-" she then cuts me off, "Stop calling me that! I'm Jinx now, Powder fell down a well." Powder says as I see her frustration. 

Vi then steps forward, "Your not a jinx. God, I never should have-" Vi then gets cut off once again by her younger sister. "Stop talking to me like I'm a child!!" Powder yells as she points the gun at her sister. I then hear Powder scoff, "You didn't care about me, all you cared about was this stupid stone!" she says looking at the hex stone on the ground, I see Caitlyn's eyes widen. At this point I didn't even care about the stone anymore, all I cared about was Vi and Powder. "What, what do you mean? I don't even know what that is. All I care about is you, Powder, I've missed you." Vi says, Jinx then laughs and points the machine gun at Vi.

 "HA, you missed me? You're a class act, Sister. Sister thought I missed her. Bet you wouldn't miss her." Powder says as she presses the trigger, the machine starts up. I quickly push it out of the way, "Powder! We're here for you, only you. You can fire that thing if you want to but I'm not going anywhere, and I feel that neither your sister is going anywhere either. We're not going to leave you again, I promise." I said forcing my way between the gun and Vi. I then grazed my hand onto her arm, I see relief in her eyes. 

But it quickly fades away, she then yells again. "Everyone, shut up! I need to think." Powder yells as she holds onto her head, she quickly jolts up, bringing her gun in front of her ready to fire. I then towards the area she had her gun towards, I then heard a faint whistle. I then see people coming out of these sorts of tunnels. All of them were on hoverboards, then they moved towards us without a second to process. 

One flew past me then around my head, then flew away, I look around to see what was happening to see one of these people jump from the hoverboard and right next to Powder to hit her. Somehow she was able to dodge and hit them, I look over to Vi punching one in the face. Then someone grabs my arm, I turn around about to punch them and see Caitlyn holding the stone. "That's the gang called the Firelights, I got the stone, let's get out of here!" she says as she tries to pull me away. 

I then pry her hand off my arm, I then scoffed. "Wow, really Cait? Now that you got what you want you're just going to leave them. What about what I want, you know I wanted to be with them again, and then we up and leave them to fend for themselves against this gang? No, the Caitlyn Kirraman I know would fucking help them." I said, then walked away. Then one of the members of The Firelights runs up to me and tackles me to the ground, when I land I feel a wave of pain go through my spine.