Marraige

Hello guys... You might not find your comment where you left it cause I edited the whole text.

....

"Please, stop it. I beg you, Jennie", a boy who is tied to a chair screeched in pain. 

"Begging? Are you?”Jennie drawled, tired of the repeated sentence. “You think I will leave you so easily? I'm here to take my revenge, honey", she blurted out bitterly. The anger in her mind is beyond human limits. She is nowhere near being called a composed being. 

"B-But what have we ever done to you? Please, don't do something stupid that you will regret later", he cried out trying to convince Jennie.

Jennie let out a loud laugh before glaring at him, "Don't act innocent. You and your sister ruined my happiness.”, her fingers clenched into her palm forming a fist, “You both killed my mom…The only person I had. You both left me in darkness and now, it's your turn to face the storm that is going to strike your heart into the darkness, where…”, she paused to give a mocking laugh, ”where everything you love is taken away from you, by the ones you trusted the most… And all you could feel is helplessness which will slowly drown you to death." she spoke in a dark tone, but her eyes showed another story—tears that flowed uncontrollably. 

" Jennie-ah…I don't understand what you're saying. Why would we kill Mrs.Kim?”, he spoke but screamed when he felt a cut on his hand.

Yes, Jennie cut his skin, maybe a little too deep.

“Yeonie, don't try to provoke me more with your lies. I saw your sister killing my parents, not to mention one of them being my step-parent.”, she chuckled darkly, tilting her head while playing with the knife between her fingers. 

 The boy panicked at how psychopathic she looked right now. “You know how much Y/n admires her. Please, my sister is innocent. She did nothing.", he pleaded with her to leave his sister alone which made Jennie angry, and shouted at him, "JUST FUCKING SHUT YOUR MOUTH".

"Yeonjun-ah", a girl entered the room while running and shouting for her brother, Yeonjun.

 "Ohh I see y/n is finally here.", Jennie smirked looking at the condition of her STEP-SIBLINGS— so helpless and weak. 

Step-siblings.

Y/n, Yeonjun, and Jennie are step-siblings. Jennie, the eldest of them, and was adopted by Yeonjun’s and Y/n’s father when he married Jennie’s mother. The three met when Jennie was 12 years old while Yeonjun and y/n were 8 and 4. Their relationship was cute and adorable…they loved each other unconditionally, but who will tell them that love is not the only thing that will keep up the relationship, the main factor is trust. 

Choi Y/n—well, a beautiful human of course. Famous at university for her beauty and brain. She succeeded in many of her goals in the Business field. She is still doing her MBA while planning her start-up. Her parents are mafia but she was never interested in mafia life. She always wanted to live her life away from it. But it doesn't mean she is innocent and doesn't know how to fight…well she does, she has been known as the strongest female in her university, fighting all the unwanted bullies. Of course, because she was trained from her childhood along with Yeonjun and Jennie. 

Choi Yeonjun—Eldest child of the original Choi. The most ground-to-earth person you can ever find.  Loves his younger sister Y/n and also his adopted elder sister Jennie. They both never treated Jennie as a step-sister but as a blood-sister. Though he is never interested in the Mafia, he still has many mafia friends who once went to the same university as him. His friends are close with Y/n and Jennie too.