21+ punishment

Tae pulled her by her hair and dragged her outside to go to the red room. But his hyungs stopped him.
Jin: "KIM TAEHYUNG STOP IT.", he said walking towards taehyung. 
Tae: "Guards take care of them. Dont let them come to us. If you don't follow my order you know what I can do."
Guards: "Yes sir.", the guards said and bowed to taehyung before stopping Jin and Suga from going further. 

Jin: "Tae listen please leave her. She is innocent. Dont hurt her you will regret it. LET HER GO KIM TAEHYUNG.", he shouted while trying to go forward but the guards were stopping them.
Suga: "Tae you know her better than anyone. Dont do that. You are not that worse.", suga tried to convenience tae. But no... Tae didn't melt to those talks and dragged y/n to the room.

Jin: "Please let us go. She is not well. She doesn't deserve such a life.", he tried to plead with the guards.
Guard 1: "We can't allow you. I'm sorry.", one of the guards spoke up while looking down.
Suga: "Are you all even human beings? There an innocent soul is getting hurt and you are supporting that monster?"
Guard 2: "We badly want to stop Tae sir 'cause we do know how innocent Y/n mam is. But we treasure our lives more. There is a family waiting for us.", another guard spoke up. 

Guard3: "Yes sir hope you understand that. You know what will happen to us if we disobey Taehyung sir. We are sorry.", he said and bowed to them in guilty.
Jin: "URGH it's not your mistake to say sorry. I can understand your fear.", he said in frustration while pulling his hair to control himself.
Suga: " Hyung...Now, what shall we do?", he asked jin. 

Jin just felt helpless. He rubbed his temples.
Jin: *I again couldn't protect you. I'm sorry y/n forgive your helpless brother. But soon I will find a way out for you. I won't let you stay in this pain.*, he said to himself still frustrated.
Suga: "Hyung I have an idea but for that, we need to calm down and not raise our voices on tae."
Jin: "You expect me to be quiet after what he is doing?", he said gritting his teeth. 

Suga: "Yes cause until and unless you say it calm way tae won't listen. Maybe we can't save y/n now but we can do it in the future."
Jin: "What will we say? What if he won't listen?"
Suga: "I'm planning on sending Tae to Busan."

21+ WARNING.

MEANWHILE~

Tae dragged Y/n into the red room. Y/n eyes widened on seeing the room in front of her

Tae: Do you Like the room, baby girl.

Y/n: please tae don't do this.

Tae didn't listen to her and threw her on bed tying her arms with the cuffs.

She tried to fight back.

Y/n: tae plzz stop I beg u. I'm not recovered yet.

Tae: no mercy for u tonight.

Tae covered her eyes with a silk cloth while hovering above her and kissed her.

Y/n struggled to break the kiss but it only made him deepen the kiss claiming his dominance over her. He went down to her neck marking her mercilessly.

He tore open her dress revealing her chest which is covered with bruises of last night. But this devil didn't care about those and bit her skin removing the remaining clothes on her body

Y/n: ahhhhh stop it please stop.

When tae stopped she thought he heard her. But tae came back to show her stars.

Tae inserted a vibrator inside her makes her scream her lungs out. Tae kept it on a high level.

Y/n: a-ahh no take it off, please. I'm sorry.