18+ tOrtUrE

As soon as Tae left, Jennie rushed to Yeonjun in rage.
Jennie: "Call a stripper from the club. Fast and set the camera. Y/n you will regret revealing my name to tae."

Jennie: "Hi Yeonie. How are you?", she asked while smirking. 
Yeonjun: "Look who is asking? How am I? After torturing me?", he replied in a weak yet mocking tone. 
Jennie got angry and slapped Yeonjun hardly.
Jennie: "Know your limits."

After a while girl enters the room.
Girl: "Hello mam."
Jennie: "He is yours for now.", she said and started the recording. 

~

The girl smirked while going towards yeonjun.

Yeonjun: "Don't do this Jennie."
Jennie: "Oh come on Yeonie just enjoy."
The girl went towards yeonjun chair and sat on his lap.
Girl: "I will make you feel better baby."
Jennie: "And girl don't go beyond limits."

The girl slowly started sucking on Yeonjun lips. Yeonjun tried to move his head but she held his head with her hands. Yeonjun was too weak to get her grip away. She slowly started to move to his neck leaving marks.
Yeonjun: "stop it, please. It's disgusting."
Girl: "stay still."
But Yeonjun still moved which made the girl bite him hard on his neck making him scream in pain.

Girl: "I warned u.", she said for which Jennie smirked in satisfaction.
She went to his chest then his abs leaving marks everywhere. Yeonjun could not do anything but stop himself from moaning. He was on edge of crying if she go any further
The girl opened the zip of his pants.
Yeonjun: "No please stop. don't do this.",  he said as he broke into tears. He couldn't control it after all he is a human.

Jennie: "Continue.", she signaled the girl.
She pulled his pants down and took his member into her mouth.
Yeonjun: "ahhh s-stop it.", he begged her while expressing his moans.
But the girl bobbed her head up and down sucking his member.
Yeonjun was a crying mess. She increased her speed. Yeonjun could not stop moaning as he was on his edge but...
Jennie: stop it.

Jennie stopped her before Yeonjun could cum leaving him in pain. Yeonjun was breathing heavily but he immediately adjusted his pant.
All he could think was that he was just about to get r*ped. He was se*xually assaulted.
Jennie: Thanks for today. here is the money u can leave. We will call you if we need you again.
She took the money and left.

~

Yeonjun: "How could you do that to your brother Jennie?"
Jennie: "Correction... It's stepbrother. It's your sister's mistake for saying my name and causing you this situation. Now I'm gonna see how she will bare this"
Jennie immediately sent the video to y/n.
Jennie: "This will be a good lesson for your baby sister."

.........

Y/n got the video and opened it.
Y/n: please no...not this.

Y/n was crying mess seeing it. Y/n stopped the video as she was the girl about to remove his pants.
Y/n: "Noooo...how could you Jennie. How could you be so heartless?", she immediately called Jennie.
Y/n: "i-i'm sry Jennie please don't do anything to him. I beg you. I will listen to everything you." say.
Jennie: "Good Y/n tht you understood tht you must not go against me." saying that Jennie cut the call. 

Y/n cried her heart out blaming herself for everything happening. If only she didn't bring out Jennie's name yeonjun would not have faced such a terrible situation...
Y/n: why me? why me when I haven't done anything wrong?

.........

Tae Pov: I came back home from the club and saw Yoongi Hyung sitting in the hall.
Tae: "Hyung I'm going to use your red room today."
Yoongi was confused as to why he wanted now when he was the one who scolded him for making tht room. Yoongi doesn't know what's going on between Y/n and Tae.
Yoongi: "okay?", he spoke out in confusion.
Yoongi pov: "Maybe they just want to enjoy.?", he thought to himself.

Tae: "Thanks Hyung and don't allow anyone to come to tht area."
Yoongi: "Ofc who wanna listen to your love birds moans.", he said in a dull tone for which Tae didn't say anything but just left from there.
On his way he said his guards to not allow anyone to enter not even his Hyungs. And at any cost stop them.

Jin: "What room was he talking about?", jin who just came to the hall asked yoongi.
Yoogi: "Red room."
Jin: "Tf? Red room? No that's not happening. I won't let him touch y/n. She is already weak enough by his doings last night."
Yoongi: "What you're talking about Hyung? They are married and sexual activities are common.", he said as he doesn't know about tae's and y/n's situation. 

Jin: "You don't know what actually happened between them."
Jin explained everything to Suga which got his eye's widened. 
Suga: "What? That mf dare to do such a thing to her? Why didn't you say this before Hyung I would have not allowed him to take my room."
Jin: What's done is done. Now we need to stop him. Y/n is not in good condition for this shit."

.........

Meanwhile, tae rushed towards their shared bedroom in anger. 
Tae pov:  *The first thing that's killing me is tht she is STILL in a relationship with Kai. How can she do it when she said she loves me? I'm going to make her only mine even if It takes me to lock her in the basement.*, he thought to himself while he was walking to their room. 

Tae went inside and saw y/n crying.
Tae: "Ohh baby girl so you know what's gonna come right? Is tht why you're crying huh?", he asked while going to y/n and grabbing her hair.
Tae: "Or is it because I will take you far away from your so-called lover kai?", he asked while making the grip tight gaining a scream from y/n.  

Y/n: * I'm not shocked.... why? because I know it's another game of Jennie.*, she thought to herself as tears flowed non-stoppable though she wasn't crying anymore.
Tae: "Just remember tht you are mine and only mine. I will give you a small punishment for giving kai my information.", he said while smirking and trailing his hand down from Y/n's neck to chest.

Y/n got scared on listening to the word punishment. Though she imagined that coming and was mentally prepared for it, her body is not prepared. Her body is still not recovered from her previous punishment. Her whole body is still numb and sore. So she decided to try asking tae to excuse her ....for something she never did.
Y/n: "N-no tae please I'm sry. This won't happen again.", she tried her best to utter those words but of course shuttered due to fear.
Tae just smirked at her pleadings and pulled her by her hair and dragged her to a room.

..........

Y/n eyes widened on seeing the room in front of her.
Tae: "Do you Like the room, baby girl."
Y/n: "Please tae don't do this.", she tried again though she knew it was useless.
Tae didn't listen to her and threw her on the bed and tied her arms to the cuffs
Y/n:"T ae please stop I beg you. I'm not yet recovered.", yet again.....but this only woke the monster inside tae and nothing good. 
Tae: "No mercy for you tonight."