enCourageMent

Back to the day when Kai got caught and kept in the basement at Taehyung's office. 

Kai was locked up in the basement. It's been a weak Kai didn't get any treatment for his wounds or any food. The old lady who served the people in basements upon orders these two days saw how weak Kai looked. 

She didn't get an order to serve Kai food or to treat his wounds. But upon knowing the situation at the upper house about Taehyung and Y/n she thought maybe Taehyung might have forgotten to give orders to her. But she didnt know if she could serve Kai. 

She just went towards his room. He was chained and was injured badly.  She just thought to talk with him about why he was in the basement, "Young boy. Why are you locked up here?" 

Kai opened his eyes and looked at the old lady standing outside the bars. Her back is slightly bent due to old age and she looks innocent. Kai smirked internally looking at her, maybe he could use her to escape. 

"It was a misunderstanding mam. I don't know why they kept me here. I told them hundreds of times that I'm innocent and I don't know anything but they won't listen.", Kai started to fake cry.  

"Ohh, dear. Don't worry I know Mr.Kim never punishes the innocent. He will hear you out. Right now he has something big to deal so it might take time. Meanwhile, take this food and eat.", the old lady opened the door and passed him the food. 

He can't escape now. There are bodyguards outside keeping an eye on him. And his body is not in a position to fight anyone. So, he has to continue this game for a little longer. 

"Thank you Mam.", Kai smiled politely at the old lady receiving the same. 

After she left, Kai started eating,  "Such a nice person. I just wish taehyung won't kill you after knowing you helped me." he chuckled. 

Days passed, and the old lady kept giving Kai food daily as he slowly started to regain his energy. At last, when he felt he was capable of fighting he thought to escape. When the old lady unlocked the door and came inside to give him food, Kai hit her on the head making her lose consciousness.

Then he ran out of the office fighting with the guards. There were not many guards cause Taehyung nor the members were coming to the office. So it was easy for Kai to beat them and escape.

One of the injured bodyguards, immediately called Sehun to inform him about the escape of Kai. Sehun rushed there to see his men and the old lady injured. He ordered a few of them to take care of injured people, while others were sent to search for Kai. 

Sehun called Taehyung to inform him, "Sir, Kai escaped." 

This filled Taehyung with absolute horror, "WHAT?", he screeched unable to believe it. 

"Yes sir, and some of our guards are injured. I sent them to the hospital.", Sehun informed.

As soon as Sehun told Kai escaped the first person that played in his mind was Y/n. No way...No way he will let that bastard hurt Y/n again, "I get it. Find Kai. I believe his first move would be finding Y/n. Send security to Jin's house. Follow Y/n wherever she goes...of course, maintain distance and don't make her uncomfortable. But make sure to keep an eye on her surroundings. Nothing...I said nothing should happen to her.", Taehyung ordered.

"Noted sir," Sehun said before cutting the call and sending security to Jin's house. 

As Taehyung ordered security at Jin's house increased. But nothing happened for a month. This only made taehyung fear more. Kai is planning something big, isn't he? Or did he just really give up?