foRgiVen

2months went by and now Y/n is 7months pregnant.

 She was preparing for an admission test in the US.  At first, Jin was worried. Y/n never spoke about her wanting to go to the States, but then after Y/n explained to him, he calmed down. They both went and canceled the addition in her previous university and apologized to her professor. 

Taehyung was working on his plan to build a support system to protect people when needed. He started taking his first step on being himself. 

Today is the day...Wooyoung's and Yunjin's master's graduation ceremony. They invited Y/n and of course, she would attend it. 

She reached the university and saw Wooyoung and Yunjin talking to someone. She went towards them and congratulated them. 

"Congratulations Yunjin and Wooyoung.", she said giving the flowers to them. 

"Y/n-ah you made it.", Yunjin hugged her, lightly of course cause the baby bump came in the middle. "Now these little creatures won't even let me hug my friend. How cruel.", Yunjin sulked.

Y/n laughed at her silliness. Her eyes fell on the person next to Wooyoung. She again looks at Wooyoung with questionable eyes. 

"Oh, I forgot to introduce. This is San. He is my boyfriend. He is graduating with a Masters of Psychology." 

"Psycology? Same as yours?"

"Yes, we studied our bachelors together in the same field...but I wanted to go towards business while he wanted to go deep into psychology." 

As they spoke and introduced themselves someone entered the scene. He approached them. "San." 

Everyone turned back. And Y/n froze in her place. She felt her heartbeat messing up. Wooyoung noticed it and murmured a few words so that she wouldn't get a panic attack.

"Oh...Taehyung.", San smiled at him. But Taehyung eyes were fixed on Y/n who turned to him when she heard his voice. He saw how her smile dropped and how she was holding her breath.

He needs to go away from here. He can't afford Y/n to have another panic attack. She doesn't want to see him, so he should get away from her sight, which is all that Taehyung could think.

He then turned to San and hurriedly congratulated him, "San, congratulations. I will take my leave.", Taehyung smiled at him before turning back to walk away.

But stopped abruptly, when he heard a gentle voice. "Taehyung." 

His lungs stopped taking oxygen for a good second. It felt like everything stopped. Did Y/n just call him? Or is he dreaming?

Either way, he turned to her still holding his breath and biting his lips in stress about what Y/n would speak.

"Can we meet tomorrow? I have something to discuss with you.", Y/n finally spoke. Y/n spoke with Taehyung without panicking. It's the greatest improvement Wooyoung wished to see. 

"Tom-Tomorrow? Yes...Yes, for sure.", Taehyung shuttered cause he was overwhelmed with every fact that happened a second ago. 

Taehyung then slowly turned and walked away.

As soon as Taehyung disappeared from her sight, she gripped Wooyoung's hand as she let out a few deep breaths. 

"It's okay. Everything is fine.", Wooyoung embraced her. 

"I will go check on him.", San informed before following Taehyung. 

"You did a great job. But are you sure? Do you want to speak to him now?", Wooyoung questioned Y/n who was slightly trembling.