A sTep foRward

Months passed by. Jin tried and executed a lot of his plans.

Did they work?

Whenever Jin pulls a plan, of course, Y/n acted like she is cooperating. She feels she shouldn't burden Jin more and tried to act normal. She thought she couldn't improve her mental health so why not act like she is okay just to make others stop worrying about her?

But, little did she know, the act of her being okay is actually leading her to be okay. 

The act of her being happy and lively is leading her to happiness and being lively. She started interacting with Jin and a few others as an act, but those interactions helped her to open up to the world and planted a thought that she could lead a happy life too.

The little thing Jin did, gave hope that she can again start over her life. She can again start planning for her career again. And her child, can be her strength and bring her happiness.

She wants to heal...She badly wishes to heal and start her life again. She knows if she tells this to Jin he can help her to cure it. But...She doesn't have the courage to directly tell him. In the past, she was able to share anything and everything with Jin but now it's different. Just a little courage is all she wants now.

"Y/n we are having a Yoga program at our hospital, so...would you like to join?", Jin arranged a special program for tomorrow just for Y/n. He sensed that she wanted to heal, so he thought it would be a good time to offer her this opportunity.

Y/n looked up to Jin. She smiled sensing Jin understood what she wanted...Jin understood that she wants to get back to her old self. Y/n slightly nodded, " Yes". 

She saw how Jin's lips curved into a smile. It warmed her heart. She can do anything to make sure that smile doesn't disappear from her loved ones...and right now she knows trying to get out of depression and leading a normal life would make that smile wider. And she needs to do that.

"Then, be ready at 7 am. We will go to the hospital.", Jin ruffled y/n's hair just like old days. Y/n smiled, "Okay"...' Thank you ', she mumbled in her heart. If it is not for Jin always being on her side, she would have long gone from this world. She needs to thank him for every little thing he did.

"And wear some light color dress Y/n-ah. You know the meditation or yoga programs go with light colors. I mean of course we can wear anything we want but you know the vibe check.", Jin went rambling about stuff while cooking food and Y/n shook her head at how Jin never changed. The person is obsessed with trends and vibes. She went to his side and started helping him with cooking.

It's 7 am. Y/n was in her room preparing herself to stay strong and not panic in public.

She sat on the bed and took a deep breath. 'It's okay y/n-ah. You can do it.' She took a few more deep breaths, before checking herself in the mirror for the last time. She wore a comfortable outfit in white and jeans. Her baby bump is still not too visible but can be felt. She stroked her belly, "Are you ready to go, baby?". She gently smiled and started going down to wear Jin was waiting for her.

"Shall we go, gorgeous?", again Jin called her like how he used to call her in the past. That time to tease and this time to make her remember her happy past. Y/n smiled and rolled her eyes, " Yes, Mr.WorldWideHandsome."

 Jin's eyes widened. Of course, he tried to hide his surprise but he couldn't hold it. In the past, they used to bicker a lot using these words and many more. But after marriage, this was the first time Y/n acted along. It's been almost 2months since Y/n came to stay with Jin but there was never a bickering moment. Jin always tried to tease her to lighten up the mood but Y/n never responded to it...Just lately she started smiling at him teasing her. But today she finally teased him back. This day is sure the best day for him.

They arrived at the hospital. The same hospital Y/n was admitted in when she was shot. Y/n tried not to remember those memories. She closed her eyes and tried to control her breathing which was going a bit abnormal. 

Jin parked his car and came to Y/n. "Y/n-ah, shall we go inside?". Y/n just hummed and stepped forward.

"Y/n the program will start at 8:00. We will have 40mins and I need to take care of something before that. So, I will be gone for a while. Stay here okay?", Jin took her to the hall they were supposed to conduct the program and left her there.

There were many mats on the ground and a sitting area to the side. She sat on one of the chair waiting for Jin. At first, there were only a few people–doctors, nurses, and 2-3 participants. But as minutes passed by more people came in.

Y/n eyes ventured near the door hoping to see Jin. She felt she couldn't handle the overwhelming feeling and looked down at the ground as her hand gripped the handbag tightly. Her hands slightly trembled. As more people came in, more sound was heard. Voices echoed in her brain. Her breath hitched and it became unstable with every minute. 'Stop it. Dont'. She felt uncomfortable with everyone surrounding her, so she decided to get up and leave.

As she got up to leave, her head spun. She caught her head and rubbed her temples trying to stabilize her vision. She took a step forward but her legs trembled and she lost her balance. 

Knowing she is going to fall down, her hands immediately wrapped around her stomach to secure her baby. But she never hit the floor, instead felt someone catching her.

She opened her eyes slightly, which met with another pair of eyes. Sure those eyes belong to the one who saved her from falling. Though her vision is still blurred, she could recognize those eyes. Those dreamy eyes...how can she ever forget them.

"Y/n?"

And that voice...She is sure about who that person was.

.....

So who do you think the person who caught Y/n is? 
And Hope you like the part and engage in the comments.
Dont forget to stream hard tomorrow. (Seven mv)