A neW begInnIng?....(2)

Taehyung prepared some soup and was about to take it to y/n's room but he stopped when he saw y/n in the kitchen.
"Y/n what are you doing here?", but as expected he didn't get a reply.

Y/n quietly took another bowl and pour some soup into it.

"I already made a bowl for you.", Taehyung said coming close to Y/n and placing the blow in front of her. Y/n trembled hearing his voice so closely.

Why is he so close to her?

Will he punish her? 

" You belong to me and only me. understood?", Taehyung gritted his teeth as he removed her blindfold. Y/n who was tired and soulless from the whole course just nodded in tears while closing her eyes. Taehyung was displeased by her action and fisted her hair in his tight grip. Y/n's eyes shot open with a yelp. 

"Open your eyes and use your mouth to answer.", Taehyung growled at her in anger.

She knows if she won't open her mouth, she will again face the torture which she experienced just a minute ago. His grip on her hair was too tight that she saw black spots dancing in the corner of her eyes. She shook her discomfort internally coming back to reality. She was in the middle of her punishment if she faints now her punishment will grow more. She currently needs to say something from her mouth, yes, just a word. She took a deep breath in. Then all she could breathe out was, "Yes."

Remembering that past incident, her hair rose in fear. Just like in past, she took a deep breath and breath out a "For you.", before she settled herself on the chair and clench her dress tightly under the table in fear. 

Taehyung felt happy that she cared for him. In his happiness, he failed to pay attention to Y/n's expression. He sat in front of her and started eating as well. The closeness made Y/n's heartbeat raised again,' as other memories of her past came back.

Y/n tried to control those feelings, she tried to forget those but the scenes kept playing in her mind. Her hands were trembling in fear. She couldn't ....she couldn't do it anymore. She needs to go away from here. 

She quickly gulped her soup in hurry and left for her room, writing a note.
'Eat everything and take medicines.'

Taehyung saw the note and completed the soup happily. He again didn't notice the panic attacks y/n is having when Tae is near her.

Y/n rushed to the room and shut the door. She slide her body down the door falling onto her knees. She clenched her fist into her chest digging her nails into her skin. Her breath was long stuck in her throat. She couldn't cry anymore though she wished she could cry. But the water flowed down her eyes, not cause she was crying but cause she couldn't blink her eyes.

She just kept staring at the wall as if she saw a monster. She tried to blink her eyes but the eyelids didn't seem to cooperate. The eyes were too scared to let the eyelids fall on them. What if something happened in a blink? No, they can't risk it. 

Days passed by and Taehyung slowly recovered. He is again strong and healthy. This whole week y/n was having a difficult time. Though she just spoke with him to ask how he is feeling, she still feels anxious. Whenever Tae comes near her to treat her wound, give her food, take her for a walk, or while he stares at her she feels scared. She tried to forget everything but no use. She always ends up crying making her feel pathetic about her behavior. 

 The whole time, Tae didn't notice her panic and her pain, of course, how could he when he was blinded by happiness? It is no secret that happiness often blinds people from seeing the pain of others. But she is not 'others' ...she is his wife whom he abused in past mercilessly, and as a mere human one should know that she needs space from the whole shit that happened and is happening.