decIsIon

Time passed by but tae was still not so well. Until and unless he sees y/n he wouldn't eat.
And every slight thing made him worry to the max. He sure was a bit ill mentally. 
He started seeing a psychiatrist for his anger issues and other mental disorders. 

Even y/n was under psychiatrist care for her panic attacks. Though these sessions worked, she was able to get back to the y/n who use to talk a lot and spent time with other but however y/n still gets panic attacks when tae is near her. She knows tae condition right now...she knew he was not well physically and mentally. She knew that he was not eating and only eats when he sees her. 

That is when she made a crucial decision. She never wanted to forgive him. She knew she wouldn't forgive him in this life. But she thought well...and...finally decided to go with him only and only for her  KID. 

In past, she experienced how life is without one parent and she didn't want her kid to face it. So she was ready to risk it all for her kid. And also she had to fulfill the promise she gave to tae's mother to take care of tae. And now tae is ill and she had to fulfill her promise. 

But she sure forgot to ask herself about her own happiness. If only she kept herself before anyone...even before her future kid. 

.....

Soon it was y/n's discharge time. Y/n and yeonjun were packing bags together. 
Yeonjun: "Yah didn't I tell you to not bend down. You little shit can't understand that?", yeonjun shouted at y/n who bent down to get her dress which was on the floor.
Y/n: " Little shit? You fox ass how dare you call me little shit.? I will kill you now.", she said while throwing stuff at yeonjun. 

After a good fight, they both ended up laughing hard. Ofc they are siblings after all. Most siblings follow, " I can bully and torture my sibling but if an outsider tries to do the same they will face hell"...Tae should be glad yeonjun still doesn't know everything he did to y/n or he would be dead meat. 

Yeonjun: "Gosh, I miss the time when we three used to fight with each other over silly things like this.", he said looking at y/n whose smile was slowly disappearing but still trying hard to keep her smile so she won't upset her brother.

Yeonjun: " I know you're not ready to see Jennie yet. Of course, I was angry at her and I still am. But when kai got to know Jennie knew the truth...he made her life hell. I pitied her though I myself was not in good condition. I saw the regret she had in her eye and felt like forgiving her. But of course, I can't do it so easily. It's so difficult for me to forgive her so ofc I can understand how hard it will be for you." 

Yeonjun moved closer to y/n and caressed her hair.
Yeonjun: " So don't force yourself to forgive anyone. And it's okay even if you don't forgive them at all cause it's your choice. Understood? At least now...I want you to think about yourself. Just take care of yourself and that is all I need..."

Y/n hugged yeonjun and sobbed in his arms. She sure needed someone to talk to her like this. She felt at home and safe in her brother's arms. 
Yeonjun: " shh... It's okay.", he said while kissing her hair softly.
Yeonjun: "I don't know if I'm in a position to say this but...I want you to re-think about the kid y/n. You are weak right now and you need to take care of yourself. Will you be able to take care of the kid as well?  I fear I will lose you in this process. But I know it's still your decision to make. So I want you to re-think about it carefully.", he said for which y/n hummed while still sobbing. 

Soon Jin entered the room. 
Jin: "Having brother-sister time?"
Yeonjun: "Oh Jin-hyung your here. I am almost done with packing.", he said getting back to packing work.
Jin: "Well I can see how well your packing is going on.", he said looking at the mess the siblings made while fighting. 

Jin: " Yeonjun can you get me some coffee?"
Yeonjun: "Yes hyung, Do you need anything y/n?"
Y/n: " Just some ice cream and pickle?", she asked with her doe eyes. 
Yeonjun: "Gosh not those weird pregnancy cravings again.", he said to himself.
Yeonjun: "Okay pickle and ice cream for you.", he said fake smiling in disgust. 

As soon as yeonjun left jin turned to y/n.
Jin: " Y/n are you okay with staying in my house?"
Y/n: " I-...but.", y/n hesitated.
Jin: " Y/n as a doctor I want the best for you. Though I know my brother is not in good condition but as a doctor and a person who cares for you I want you to choose a safer opinion."
Y/n: I know Oppa that you care for me. For now, I want to stay in his house. I just hope he will act mature this time."

Jin: "Are you sure about it y/n.?", he asked worried if y/n took the decision in hurry. 
Y/n: "Yes Oppa...I'm sure. You know Tae needs me now. Im not that heartless to leave him that way."
Jin: "What about you? Aren't you scared of him?", he asked in a soft tone.

Y/n: "i-i...", she took a deep breath before speaking.
Y/n: "I sure am scared of him. But I just wanted to give him a chance to be a GOOD FATHER. I don't know if I can ever give him a chance as a wife but I can give him a chance as the mother of his child. Also as I said I have to take care of him...only cause I promised someone important to me."

Jin: "Hmm...I understand that. But will you be okay?"
Y/n: "I have to be fine...I will stay there...But if I feel it's too bad for the baby then I will come to you after he recovers." 
Jin: " Okay as you say. But if you feel more anxious then call me and I will pick you up. As soon as he will be fine you can decide if you want to still stay there or come to my house.", he said caressing her hair. 
Y/n: "Okay Oppa. Thank you." 
Jin: "Just take care. That is all that we need." 

.......

Hello guys...I was not home to write so I delayed this part. Sorry about that.
What do you all think? Did y/n make the right decision or not?