conVERsaTION...

Jennie, "If Tae ever asks you whether you drug me... What will you answer him? Will you say Yes or no?”.

There was a long pause. Not even a single breath was heard from the opposite side as if no one was there. However, this silence was the time took Y/n to process what was happening.

She understood. 

She understood what Taehyung was referring to when he said, ‘You must have thought about it before drugging Jennie, bitch.’, ‘ruining a happy couple’ and probably even ‘the boys must have enjoyed’.

She understood that Jennie framed everything. She should have already guessed it, but who thought that Jennie would go for such cheap tricks? With a long breath, Y/n accepted her fate. But for sure she understood that she shouldn't act recklessly and be careful at every step. 

Hearing the long breath, Jennie spoke again, “Fucking answer my question” 

Y/n clenched her hands into her sheets before answering, “I will say… I did it.” Jennie beamed, "Exactly very good. I hope you enjoy the rest of your life like this". 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Soon after the call was cut, her grip on the bedsheet tightened feeling her nails dig into her palm with the sheets as a barrier. ‘Why me? What have I done to her? I don't get it. Why is she acting like this?’ 

 ‘I must try to get things back to normal as soon as possible. But for sure I need to act along with them for a few days. They know I will try stuff, so they sure must have been cautious. So, I must be patient enough and plan things out so it can work fine.’, that is what she thought. But who knows what will fate hold for her? 

‘I hope Tae understands the situation. I can't even blame him for what he did to me. He is manipulated. I hope everything becomes good and happy. I'm sorry Tae, but I need to give your information to Jennie, or else Yeonjun will face the consequences.", she thought to herself. 

Y/n tried to get off the bed to wear some clothes on.  Her legs trembled badly and gave up making her fall to the ground. Y/n let out a groan from the pain caused in her back. “Urgh… It hurts so bad.", she tried to get up again and again but she couldn't move.

She sighed giving up on getting up from the cold floor. She pulled the blanket from the bed and covered herself before letting her whole body touch the floor. She shivered at the coldness. As she tried to sleep and forget her pain, all it led was to what happened a while ago. 

Taehyung is not at fault for misunderstanding, but, he has no right to use her body as he wishes. He can't force himself on her. Yes, Taehyung wanted to punish her due to that misunderstanding but rape was never a punishment, it's a sin.

 Nothing was Taehyung's fault but raping her was, regardless of any situation. 

The more she thought about it, the more disgusted she felt. She knows it wasn't her fault, she is not to blame here. But the scene of a guy touching her without her consent felt disgusting. She wishes she could move, so she can rub off all the dirty feeling on her skin but it felt impossible. 

Y/n curled into a ball and forced herself to sleep. 

It's morning and Taehyung came to his room to check on Y/n. He found her sleeping on the cold floor hugging the thin blanket. She was shivering…pretty badly.

 He immediately rushed to her and put her on the bed covering her with a thick blanket. "Gosh, she was burning like hell.", he immediately called Jin Hyung to come.

"I should clean her before he comes", Taehyung thought to himself before carrying y/n to the bathroom and keeping her in the bathtub. 

She removed her blanket and put her in the bathtub. Her delicate skin was filled with bruises. Taehyung didn't dare to touch them. It felt painful just by seeing it and he can't imagine how much pain Y/n must have felt from his cruel doings.